Kung Fu movies for sale on DVD-R

List your martial world items to sell; DVD's, memorabilia, magazines, posters, etc. Buy martial word items listed. Trade goods amongst your fellow Fu fans

Kung Fu movies for sale on DVD-R

Postby Big Rogie » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:15 am

If you are looking for any rare martial arts movies and don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them (less than $5 per movie), feel free to communicate with me at r.judd@videotron.ca .

I have over 9000 titles to choose from (Mostly Chinese, Japanese, Korean & Thai but also 100s of American martial arts movies. Also Chinese and Japanese TV series. Tons of rare titles.

No websites, even the well known ones, have even half of what I have to offer. :tongueout

Many members here and on KFC forum deal with me regularly.

I also trade if you have something I don't have.

I was a member of FuSubs which released 20 martial arts movies that were never subbed before.

If you are looking for some rare titles, just ask me. There's a good chance that I'll have them!

Roger
Last edited by Big Rogie on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Big Rogie
Bronzeman Guard

Re: Kung Fu movies on DVD-R

Postby SMK » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:22 am

I've seen Roger's list and can attest to him having an AMAZING collection!!!! :clappinghands

LONG LIVE THE FU!
"Buddhas Name Be Praised"
SMK
SC36 Abbot [Admin]

Postby Athena » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:25 am

Hello Rog !!!

Yes I am one to attest to Rogers list to be BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS !! He has or gets about everything !!

From Athena aka THE CAT LADY :rofl !!
Athena
Disciple of SC36

Postby massa_yoda » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Got some awesome stuff from Big Rogie. Highly recommended. Great communication too. :clappinghands
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command." Jayne, Firefly
massa_yoda
Bronzeman Guard

Postby Big Rogie » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:40 am

massa_yoda wrote:Got some awesome stuff from Big Rogie. Highly recommended. Great communication too. :clappinghands

You're welcome Yoda. Glad I could help. :smile
Big Rogie
Bronzeman Guard

Postby SMK » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:31 am

massa_yoda wrote:Got some awesome stuff from Big Rogie. Highly recommended. Great communication too. :clappinghands

I definitely agree with you massa yoda. Top collection, incredibly generous as well.
"Buddhas Name Be Praised"
SMK
SC36 Abbot [Admin]

Re: Kung Fu movies for sale on DVD-R

Postby 7blows of the dragon » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:46 pm

whats up i been looking for the tv series mantis kid staring lo mang gordon liu do you have this or do you know if they ever came out on dvd thanks
7blows of the dragon
Wudang Swordsman

Postby Big Rogie » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 am

7blows of the dragon wrote:whats up i been looking for the tv series mantis kid staring lo mang gordon liu do you have this or do you know if they ever came out on dvd thanks

Hi. Sorry for late reply but I only come here once in a while. I never saw that series available on DVD.
Big Rogie
Bronzeman Guard

Postby AlexanderFu » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 am

Hey Big Rogie, if you check back, I want to find the Tiawan 'Condor Heroes' TV series with Chiang Sheng as
'Northern Beggar', Li Yi Min a 'Eastern Evil', and Lung Tien Sheng as 'Western Venom'.

This is my holy grail!

Anyone that can help, I will owe big time!!!
AlexanderFu
Disciple of SC36

Postby Big Rogie » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:56 am

AlexanderFu wrote:Hey Big Rogie, if you check back, I want to find the Tiawan 'Condor Heroes' TV series with Chiang Sheng as
'Northern Beggar', Li Yi Min a 'Eastern Evil', and Lung Tien Sheng as 'Western Venom'.

This is my holy grail!

Anyone that can help, I will owe big time!!!

Only CONDOR HEROES I know of are LEGEND OF THE CONDOR HEROES (1982 & 2008) & RETURN OF THE CONDOR HEROES (1983 & 2006). I have the 1983 RETURN and one of the LEGEND but don't recall which one.
Big Rogie
Bronzeman Guard

Next

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade