Sign in to follow this  
Karlos

Corey Haim - 1971 to 2010

I never was a fan of the other Corey, but I grew up a fan of Haim, and I agree with all the thoughts of him seemingly being a nice guy. Just couldn't get a hold of his demons. This is a sad end to what could have been a great life. A lot of movies that I loved of his from Lucas to Fast Getaway, and of course Lost Boys.

He did seem like a good guy and I have lost count of how many times I've seen Licence to Drive!!

I hope he is finally at peace.

Agreed...watching License to Drive here in a bit :squigglemouth:

i was brought up on his movies..man, what a tragedy..i guess his demons finally took over him! I just read CoreyFeldman's rection..!

"Death by stereo" :bigsmile:

Poor Corey was truly a "lost boy". Damn those drugs!

R.I.P. young man. :squigglemouth:

You have taken the words right out of my mouth and we are gonna lose a lot more due to this menace perhaps we need to rethink our military strategy and win this particular war right on our tuff.I liked this guy.Rest in peace

It's tragic how he has battled the addiction for years. As much as I felt Crank 2 was so-so, Haim was funny as the mullet wearing strip club owner Randy. As for the Lost Boys sequel, I watched the episode of the Two Coreys when he was on the set but he let his addiction get to him. It was because of his on-set problems that his scene ended up on the cutting room floor.

Let's not forget his breakthrough role...Lucas. That is one of my all time favorite 80's films. First chance I get, will need to see it again.

R.I.P Corey