I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
Guest kwjones007

Young Dragons 'Night Fight'

Guest kwjones007

Hey, my name is Kevin Jones, and I'm from a stunt group known as the Young Dragons. I've never posted here before, so I figured I'd take the opportunity to post a fight clip to see what you guys think of it. This clip was filmed in attempts to get back in the grove of things since we hadn't filmed for a while.

Download Night Fight

Compressed with DivX 5.1.1

Running Time: 00:30

File Size: 2.04mb

With the fight, we tried out lighting for the first time, and it definatly shows. The first half was pretty poorly lit with a what I think is call a "trouble light". You should have seen what it looked like without any light! For the second half we had one work light on a stand, which spilled the light in only one direction. But it looked okay, so we went with it.

Kevin Jones

The Young Dragons

Guest Sifu Socky

Hi - I'm new here too :-p

First of all, this instantly put me in mind of Police Story - no bad thing, though :b

The action was nicely put together, but perhaps could have been faster - at least at the end there? Anyway, I liked the lighting you had in the second half of the clip, it looked kinda cool :D

Guest theportlykicker

Haha! Check the thread a few spaces down called "Wow, this section doesn't see too much action". You'll see that I've also done a short fight called Night Fight.:lol

That was pretty good. I like how you varied it up with the stuff on the ground, and the lighting definitely helped.

Guest kwjones007

Wow, I haven't been on here since I posted it. Didn't figure I'd get a response. Thanks you the comments!:D

Yeah, that was odd they have the same title.

Kevin