I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChineseGQboi2o9

Kung fu filmaking

Guest d max doug

Can you send me the sound FX I am egger to listen to them. Dougyt26@hotmail.com

Try using cabbages they hit it with different bar thickness for fleshy sound like hits to the face and for bones they snap carets and cucumbers and mess round with the speed and pitch.

:rolleyes

Guest shaolin blue

it would be great if you could send me smoe kung fu sound fx... and may the wind flow in your direction...

:smokin

Guest PinkDeathBunny

Hello everyone. I am a short film creator, and I plan on beginning work on a short karate action film. I would love those sound effects sent to to pinkdeathbunny@hotmail.com. I'd also like to say thanks for them. Besides that, I need to know some good techniques for people getting swords stabbed thru their chest and other weapons crushing skulls. I have never worked special effects in my films yet for the lack of need. I just need to know how to do things. Thanks for any help I can get.

Guest BloodyNipples

I made some 1/2 Kung fu movies and to get the fight FX i captured fignt sounds off of some old Hong Kong DVD's into my computer. It just took a while to find a fight that did not have music over the action.

Once that was done it was easy to isolate the different sounds Punches, Kicks, Blocks and the Whoosh sounds of misses.

Hope this helps.

Todd

www.kwoon.com

Guest whervruwillgo

Hey. A group of friends and I are doing a short action film for humanities class. We're all in the 9th grade, and one of my friends and I are the two kung fu-ers. Anyways, I think we'd be interested in some kung fu sound effects for our film. You can email me at whervruwillgo@yahoo.com

Thanks a bunch.

Guest andreadibartolo

Hi dear friend, I'm an italian videomaker and currently I'am making and editing a short film and I am interested to Your Kung fu sfx punch fall etcCan You help me to make a dream: the first Italian Kung fu short film.

Help me please and send me Your fx.

Sinceraly

Andrea >D

email: andreadibartolo@libero.it

Guest andreadibartolo

Dear friend my name is Andrea and I'am writing to You from Italy. Can You help me to send me Your special sound fx collections for making and editing a Kung Fu short movie?

Please help me to realize a dream for me and my friends.

Sinceraly

Andrea

email:andreadibartolo@libero.it