I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
Guest shoeflick

Guest HungKuen

I've always thought his stuff has looked kinda crappy.

Bad cinematography and editing, and not very hot choreography at all.

Guest Kickmequick

I've not seen the latest one, Night Driver, so maybe he's got better, but I've seen the others, the Dubbed and Dangerous ones and thought they were pretty crap.

Its great when people are influenced by classic action but he just copies Jackie Chan move for move almost, and its really obvious, and kinda sad if you can't come up with your own choreo and style.

Its obvious as well that he doesn't use martial artists as opponents and the techniques always look sloppy and like theres no effort behind them, or like they're scared of hurting eachother or something.

The comedy is kind of lame too. I like spoof stuff as much as the next person but it just gets boring after a while.

I'm the kind of person that will forgive any bad movie, plot or comedy wise if the action is good, but its just not in these at all.

Has anyone seen Night Driver? I'd be intersted to know whether its any better, but don't really want to risk the cash buying it myself :P

Guest ezlyamuzed

No I've not seen it. I've only seen the third one. I've actually heard its worse though, just more copying other peoples films. I heard that the fights are worse.