I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
AlbertV

Kid Martial Arts Stars

I have a screener of it in widescreen, PAL format, with the timer showing at the bottom. :bigsmile:

I believe from what was the trailer, SUBMISSION is actually a prequel/re-shot version of THE RED CANVAS. I saw THE RED CANVAS, having reviewed it HERE. It looks as if it starts out as a prequel, but then in the trailer, it shows Ernie's character in prison, which was the opening to THE RED CANVAS.

I found another one. If you remember the superhero comedy The Meteor Man, after absorbing Bruce Lee's Fighting Method, Robert Townsend finds himself facing off against a kid martial artist, you hear the dubover "Kung Fu Master Larry". I did my research and the kid is Larry A. Wiggs II. He was a protege of Jun Chong Tae Kwon Do. Here's a pic of him a few years after his only film role as "Kung Fu Master Larry" 

photo6.jpg?w=410&h=575&ssl=1

Go to 2:52 of the clip to see "Kung Fu Master Larry"

A 2019 interview with former child star turned pro stuntman and JC Stunt Team member Wang Zhenwei, who played the bully Cheng in The Karate Kid reboot in 2010, when he was 13 years old.