I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
lillippa328

Guns and Talks (2001)

ok...great fucking movie! Loved it....(SPOILERS!)

but it might have gone a little over my head at the end...what I got out of it was that he didnt arrest him because he felt that wouldnt stop people from murdering....since he knew they were only hitmen and that they would only murder for a contract...correct? If not somebody please explain...ive been thinkn about it alot lol....

lillippa328: You should know when you post a review give some details about the movie I never even heard of this movie until you posted it. But now I got to pick this up on eBay.

GUNS AND TALKS

STARRING:

Won Bin, Shin Hyun-Joon, Shin Ha-Gyun

Four professional assassins must evade the law at every turn as they take on ludicrous special assignments from their clients. Their specialty is killing their targets in specific ways, according to the wishes of their employers. For instance, if someone hires them to kill a man during the climax of an opera, or to maim him in some bizarre, specific way, that's what they do. Only, the law isn't too happy about their career choice... Let the games begin.

Geez lillippa328, I'd like to answer your question, but I saw this so long ago that I can't remember. I'm not sure if I have a copy. But if I do, I'll take a peek at it to see if I can help answer your question.

ok thanks anyways tho guys...KFB....

SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!

The ending he gets shot by the cop...the cop doesnt arrest him and shoots him in the back but so he can still walk....he heals and goes to the police station and puts the gun to the cops head...the cop smiles and says i kno u wont kill me without a contract...he says cmon arrest me,i wanna make a statement...the cop says im busy...he shoots the cops phone and says no u have to arrest me...he said he wasnt going to...the cop then says im going to make you starve and lets him walk out....then they say "Spring Follows Winter, Winter always comes after fall, Summer before then, and so on, life is a cycle...it never skips over summer..." ect...

any memories?