I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
nicklord1

Uk releases ?

Hi i am trying to get these movies on dvd but cant seem to find them as i would like to rent them first before i pass judgement. I was wonderinf if anyone knew anything about release dates ?

The movies are

Foul King

dirty carnival

blue gate

sad movies

Equally are these movies worth the time and effort of tracking down , cheers

I don't think any of those have had a UK DVD release (btw I presume by Blue Gate you mean the Kim Ki-duk movie Birdcage Inn).

The Foul King is hilarious, I'd recommend it as a blind buy except that it seems to be OOP in every version every available anywhere.

Here's a thread on DIRTY CARNIVAL: http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5910

There was a multi-page discussion of it, but I can't find it. Maybe that thread was lost when the site had one of it's changes?

Anyway, this movie is esay to find. You can rent it via Netflix, Blockbuster carries it as a rental, and you can get it at Best Buy.

I am from the uk bob not the usa , is it worth just buying the film ,

Ah! Have you got an all-region player?

I would say so, yes. It's a gangster movie with interesting, well-written characters, great drama, a few moments of dark humor, and some brutal, exciting action scenes (gang rumbles with sticks, pipes, knives, and some nice Tae Kwon Do style fists and feet of fury). The cast, cinematography, ect are all top notch too.