I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

nicklord1

Korean film

Hello i am impressed with korean movies such as bitter sweet life , chaser , crying fish , tale of two sisters i was wondering if you could suggest anyone other titles for me , thank you

Are you looking for any specific genre? Action, comedy, drama or horror? Or are you just looking to see any examples of Korean cinema? I can give you a few titles that I would recommend but it helps if I know what you are looking for.

I mostly like action or horror but i have seen other movies that are great , so may be anything but comedy.

i never liked canto comedy is korean comedy the same

i never liked canto comedy is korean comedy the same

Definitely not, Cantonese comedy definitly leans towards the silly side with it's endless guerning and sometimes juvenile jokes.

Korean comedy on the other hand I find to be quite witty, even in it's romantic comedies (My Sassy Girl), I especially like the way they tend to inject humor into even the most serious movies...the conversation in Public Enemy about the main character crapping on the evidence was laugh out loud funny for me, even though the overall tone of the film is serious.

For some great Korean movies check out this thread -

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5481