I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

gorhama

They are action figures not dolls.....

Not sure where this should go so I figured general discussion would be the best place for it.

So I'm just curious as to how many of us here are still kids inside and love our action figures and proudly display them?

I'm at work and not home so I'll have to take some pics later, but come on and post pics of your favorite action figures in your collection. :bigsmile:

Later kung fu brothers!!

i have some cobra commander figures displayed on my bookcase...my wife says what are you a kid..no just a 36 year old overgrown kid..

calls my comics... cartoons also

and that all my kung fu movies are the same(you see one you seen them all)

I have a Freddy Kruger figure and a very large Kratos and I love them both. if there is anyone who makes them, I think someone should make 5 venom dolls and characters from old kungfu flixs, that would be awesome I'd buy them.

I have been on the look out for those Shaw Brothers action figures since I first heard of them.

I have a ton of Star Wars action figures and other stuff.

My current fav is my Conan : The Barbarian Pit Figher action figure.

Zeus I'm glad to know I'm not the only one whose wife gives him crap!! I just respond with what my grandma used to tell my folks when she would spoil me....."well he could be out at the bar drinking and corralling women". :tongue:

So yeah I love being a nerd that still loves his action figures.

I have a Freddy Kruger figure and a very large Kratos and I love them both. if there is anyone who makes them, I think someone should make 5 venom dolls and characters from old kungfu flixs, that would be awesome I'd buy them.

Hey Butcher Wing, what is Kratos?

I've been planning on making FIVE VENOMS 12 " figures, but unfortunately I have to concentrate on gettting my bills paid with the "guaranteed pay" commercial art jobs, as opposed to my creations of... shall we say, sheer genre passion. But I did create a 12" fully poseable gyonsi (hopping vampire) figure, with hand-made clothes and everything. It came out really nice. I can't seem to post pictures though ever since the forum's last big change.

theres a lot of Bruce Lee action figures but the good ones seem to be £200+ :ooh:

They're worth it. :nerd:

Enterbay puts out the best figures ever made. I never thought anyone could top the excellent figures from Japanese master Alfrex, but Enterbay's sculptor Arnie Kim is a true genius of sculpting. His Bruce Lee sculpts are literally magnificent. I have Enterbay's ENTER THE DRAGON (design B) and Jet Li FEARLESS figures and they are exquisite. They have figures of Marlon Brando as Don Corleone's THE GODFATHER, Rowan as Mr. Bean, Ekin Chen, check them out here: http://www.enterbay.com/web/home.php?langsign=en

I have been slowly (and painfully) scalling back my "toy" collections for awhile now. Mainly Transformers (new and old), Gundam, etc.

You guys are't alone..I get the "kid", "nerd" comments somewhat regularly lol. The BEST is when I watch anime, my fiance will walk thru the room fast as hell yelling our "ANIME BOOBIES" no matter what I'm watching lol.

I have several Bruce Lee figures. One is from Sideshow and is licensed. The others umm, aren't.

I would love to see a line of (yeah I know) Ninja action figures with the likenesses of Richard Harrison, Stuart Smith, et al. I can just imagine the accessories... Garfield phone, Ninja headbands... I'm sure there's more...

EDIT: Forgot about the Sideshow (I think) Green Hornet & Kato figures...

I agree with what KF Bob wrote. Enterbay's figures are totally amazing. I will say HOT TOYS out of HK are also really good. Their sculpters are amazing!!

Hey Bob if you are having trouble posting pics, you could try and e-mail them to me and I could see if I can post them for you. If you want...I'm sure myself and everyone else wants to see the hopping Vampire!!!!! :bigsmile:

Guest WuxiaFan

I love action figures, but don't have any. jrcma--yours are awesome! My wife would think I've gone off the deep end if I bought some. Actually, she already thinks that! :ooh: I guess I shoud just CHIBA UP! :xd:

I love action figures, but don't have any. jrcma--yours are awesome! My wife would think I've gone off the deep end if I bought some. Actually, she already thinks that! :ooh: I guess I shoud just CHIBA UP! :xd:

there not mine i just found them on the internet it would be really cool to have them

I collect figures, but no longer take them out of the box... after all, by this point, if I'm just goign to display them, why not keep them in their original "display case" :bigsmile: I've managed to make a "Watchmen Wall", complete with the DVD display case used in stores, and the twelve figures (yep, got all the variants) split over both sides... I'll need to take a pic to show you guys. At least my gf backs my dorkiness :bigsmile:

I collect figures, but no longer take them out of the box... after all, by this point, if I'm just goign to display them, why not keep them in their original "display case" :bigsmile: I've managed to make a "Watchmen Wall", complete with the DVD display case used in stores, and the twelve figures (yep, got all the variants) split over both sides... I'll need to take a pic to show you guys. At least my gf backs my dorkiness :bigsmile:

Dorkiness........NO WAY THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see the pics!!

I try to keep it minimal, and sold a lot of stuff, but I've got about 5 or 6 Japanese vinyl Kotobukiya Star Wars statues of villains, as well as a BIG figure of "The Bride" from Kill Bill - I think it's 18 inches. Other than that, lots of books and DVDs and framed prints and weapons taking up room. I used to have tons of statues and busts but was running out of room quickly.

That is bad ass! :bigsmile:

Why thank you :tongue: It's the only figure collection I've successfully completed so far, although I'm working on collecting the Neca Street Fighter IV figures too... have three of six of those.

There is only one thing I require of my action figures and that is that they can stand on their own. Just stand there. Is that too much to ask? yes, apparently, because few of mine can stand without falling over at the slightest vibration. sheeeesh

Hey this is a link to a really, really good Bruce Lee action figure video. He gets the Bruce moves quite well.