ThunderScore

Hiroyuki Sanada to join cast of LOST

Hell yeah!! I hope he's an assassin or a fighter of some kind. Does he still got it? I heard he had a fight in Rush Hour 3. Hopefully they don't edit his fights crazy style like they do the other fights in the show. .

Hell yeah!! I hope he's an assassin or a fighter of some kind. Does he still got it? I heard he had a fight in Rush Hour 3. Hopefully they don't edit his fights crazy style like they do the other fights in the show. .

Yes, he's still in terrific shape, and as fast as ever. His fight with Jackie in RUSH HOUR 3- especially considering it was in a Hollywood production- was well worth seeing. Surprised no one ever mentions it. But I do know that since most of JC's US productions don't live up to his HK ones, it's unpopular to ever say that anything about them could be decent.

Yes, he's still in terrific shape, and as fast as ever. His fight with Jackie in RUSH HOUR 3- especially considering it was in a Hollywood production- was well worth seeing. Surprised no one ever mentions it. But I do know that since most of JC's US productions don't live up to his HK ones, it's unpopular to ever say that anything about them could be decent.

I think it was the only good thing about Rush Hour 3, along with the whole "You, Me" incident with Tucker and Henry O right after the Tucker-Chan-Sun Ming Ming fight.

6 episodes into the last season, and Sanada has made a major impact. I think it was episode 2, he was the main star of the episode. He's been one of the main actors 4 out of 6 episodes now (or maybe 5, I forget already). Superb acting. The scene between him and Matthew Fox, the pill scene, was amazing. And finally, in episode 6, for the first time, I saw a proper kick thrown on this show:smile:

Sanada is the highlight of a rather disappointing and frustrating season. I'm starting to understand why so many friends and relatives gave up on the show. But I'm hanging in there.

I'm loving this season. But I don't like the other story that's going on, where they never were on the plane. Except last episode, that was pretty sweet when Said killed those guys (good to see that white guy who is good at cooking eggs die again).

Shogun's Ninja for some good Sanada action? Hell yeah:xd:

America is definitely not the place Sanada wants to be to show his skills properly.

He has some great moments on the show though. I've already forgotten exactly how the scene goes, but I think his first action scene on the show was somebody trying to attack him (with a weapon maybe?), and Sanada disarmed him sooooo fast. Glad I had taped that episode that night and didn't watch it as it aired, because I had to rewind that part a few times. Totally caught me off guard. I doubt the people who make Lost realize how great of an actor and action star they have with Sanada. But hopefully they do.