I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
dragonherb

Find the Garfield phone!

Let's see how many movies starring the Garphield Phone that we can come up with!

Here's two to begin with:

Ninja Terminator (1985)

A Heroic Fight (1986)

For seeing the phone in action together with Richard Harrison watch this:

51kFPa6DUDk

10 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

RH.jpg 

Oh thank you, I wondered where I'd left them. Now I'll go and, as the BBC said, 'harvest Garfields from the coastline' and once I finished that I'll go look for the Golden Ninja Warrior... 

That is pretty freaky about the Garfield phones...

10 hours ago, Silver and Gold Dragon said:

RH.jpg

Oh thank you, I wondered where I'd left them. Now I'll go and, as the BBC said, 'harvest Garfields from the coastline' and once I finished that I'll go look for the Golden Ninja Warrior... 

Yes! The Golden Ninja Warrior is the ultimate prize! I would love to have it sitting on my desk...

PDVD_079.jpg

5 minutes ago, Silver and Gold Dragon said:

Oh no, you've come back just to stop me from getting the Golden Ninja Warrior... Seriously though, welcome back @Secret Executioner.

:hvb_greetings:Thank you my good friend.

And... You don't have the Golden Ninja Warrior ?! Would have been awkward if I had carried my plan to send you a robot with a message.

Edited by Secret Executioner
Traitor, listen !!

Did anyone else on the Kung Fu Fandom forum's know that Garfield, has a Blackblet in TaeKwonDo?.

b681027ed0fd2f46822f003052b08fd8.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws

Garfield actually has quite a filmography when it comes to Martial Arts stuff. Who would forget cult classics like Shaolin vs Lasagna (one of his most quotable movies), Wu Tang Magic Cat (where he showcases his kicking abilities) and Death Cat: Ninja (a Filmark title, no less) ?

22 minutes ago, Secret Executioner said:

Who would forget cult classics like Shaolin vs Lasagna (one of his most quotable movies), Wu Tang Magic Cat (where he showcases his kicking abilities) and Death Cat: Ninja (a Filmark title, no less) ?

What about Exit The Curry, Enter The Pasta?.