I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
kingofkungfu2002

R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958-2009)

ya--i heard this as well---in fact some are saying he's dead. never really liked his music or him--to tell the truth. most people still believe he is a child molester.

remember they are saying cardiac arrest--not heart attack. cardiac arrest means your heart has quit working--even a healthy person would have a hard time surviving and MJ certainly never appeared healthy.

I wish the press would leave him alone and stop milking what could be nonsense about dying.

"Hospitalized", but that's it until anything else is confirmed officially without all these news channels bleating on. He could be fine!

I wish the press would leave him alone and stop milking what could be nonsense about dying.

"Hospitalized", but that's it until anything else is confirmed officially without all these news channels bleating on. He could be fine!

thats how they make a lot of money.

I always felt really upset about all the allegations against him, and I'm on the fence about whether they were true. But it would be nice if this thread could stay respectful since a man, who was a brother, father, and uncle to many, has passed away. So please, if you hate him, you're sure he's guilty, ect... can you just this once follow the lesson "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?

Nothing can take away from the fantastic musical contributions he made to my life, and in the lives of millions of others. I grew up with the Jackson 5 on TV and on the radio. And I can still remember the day my father- who was mostly a rock 'n' roll guy- brought home Off The Wall. What an incredible album! Everybody, friends and family, were dancing around to, and singing that album. The same happened with Thriller, and that was the very first VHS tape that my family bought. So I'd just like to say- thanks for all that cool music, the videos, and rest in peace.

Woah I just turned on the news and saw that he had died.

Woah.

I think the Jacko vinyls are coming out for a good spin tomorrow.

R.I.P king of pop, you will be greatly missed.

Edit: At the time of writing this UK media (BBC) is currently reporting him as gravely ill, yet US sources claim he is dead.

Edit 2: Shiiiiiit,he's definitely gone. :(

I guess it is now definite, Michael Jackson is dead.

The news story is unfolding as I type this but it seems to be cardiac arrest.

What a loss.

09michaeljackson081407.jpg

R.I.P Michael.

...well... I was a die-hard MJ fan for how long...? Since I was 8 or 9 till I sort of moved on when I was 15 or 16... I grew up listening to MJ all day...

I feel - sort of nostalgic right now...

Heard alot of things about him and have to admit I felt bad for him sometimes. Respected his music and his talent.

It hasn't been officially confirmed, the information going around are only based on reports, but it's not looking good really. Hope that he will be at rest..

I guess it is now definite, Michael Jackson is dead.

The news story is unfolding as I type this but it seems to be cardiac arrest.

What a loss.

09michaeljackson081407.jpg

R.I.P Michael.

RIP

good idea this thread because like i said it's disrespectful talking about his death on a thread called "Michael Jackson is back"

Heard alot of things about him and have to admit I felt bad for him sometimes. Respected his music and his talent.

It hasn't been officially confirmed, the information going around are only based on reports, but it's not looking good really. Hope that he will be at rest..

yeah i hear it might not be ture because it was some doctor who emailed a webstie who know yet??

Even CNN said they are not confirming it until an official statement is said.

"Entertainer Michael Jackson has died after being taken to a hospital on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest, according to multiple reports including the Los Angeles Times and the Associated Press. CNN has not confirmed his death. Jackson, 50, had been in a coma at the hospital, sources told CNN"