Sign in to follow this  
bigrogie

Little Dragon

I just found out that my good mate Little Dragon was taken to the hospital on Sunday for a sudden illness. Anyone who has ongoing trade with him, please take note that he is currently unable to complete them and will attend to it as soon as his health permits.

Meanwhile, I have most of his titles so if for any reasons you would need any, PM me the ones you need and I'll send you what I have on his behalf.

Wish you all the best my friend and get well soon!

Roger

Oh no! :(

I hope it's not too serious. I mean anytime you have to go to the hospital it's serious. But let's hope it's more along the lines of gall bladder attack than needing a heart transplant or something!

I recently traded with Little Dragon for the first time, and he is a really nice guy. I enjoyed our correspondence, his contributions to the forum, and will be saying some prayers for our brother to get well soon.

BigRogie- please keep us informed.

No news yet. His wife is not good at using email and PCs so it's his niece I believe that wrote me the last time on behalf of his wife. I've sent a few emails asking about his health but no replies yet. Hopefully he's getting better. I'll post news as soon as I hear anything new.

That's great news! :D

Little Dragon- if you read this, I hope you're doing okay brother. We were really worried about you! So here's wishing you a full recovery. ;)