I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Silver and Gold Dragon

What video games have you been playing

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 MULTIPLAYER - mostly Team Deathmatch Express.

I also have Uncharted 2, but can get myself to stop playing MW2.

Same here COD is taking up all my time. MULTIPLAYER is an absolute blast!!

Aside from that got my son MINI NINJA'S and it really is an awesome game as well.

Guest Yi-Long

Hooked up the old Xbox again, and played Rallisport Challenge 2 this afternoon (my fave racing game of all time).

Will probably play Strangers Wrath or Psychonauts or NBA Street 3 later today.

Anyone played the new Mario Brothers for Wii? Looks really cool but I've heard its harder than previous Mario Brothers side scrollers.

Got it for Christmas, but played it beforehand... and yeah, it's really cool, a lot of fun... and yes, a bit more tricky! But while it has modern day graphics, it plays pretty much like the old school SMB games.

Meanwhile, I just got the God of War collection in the mail after getting $40 in gift cards for Blockbuster Video... first time ever playing the GOW games! I know, I'm behind on the times :tongue:

I'm only a very short way through it at the moment, and have just arrived at the city with the cocky ruler (nice graphics in this section!). I'm really enjoying the dialogue trees and just starting to get to grips with the tactical commands. Looks like another success from Bioware.

are you playing on pc?

i think the graphic on pc is sweet!

the tactical slot is really usefull once you learn to use them right..

i loved the game, i thought the only boring part was the dreamscape in the tower of the circle of magi.

Oh how I envy you who have the entire game in front of you...

have fun.. :smile:

are you playing on pc?

i think the graphic on pc is sweet!

the tactical slot is really usefull once you learn to use them right..

i loved the game, i thought the only boring part was the dreamscape in the tower of the circle of magi.

Oh how I envy you who have the entire game in front of you...

have fun.. :smile:

I'm playing it on the 360. After this I'm going to plough through Mass Effect in preparation for Mass Effect 2 :bigsmile:

Haven't had too much time to play games lately, but I have been playing Dead Space on the Wii here and there. Fun light gun action and very good graphics for the Wii.

Also just wrapped up another playthrough of Saint's Row 2. It's my favorite sandbox/open-world game of this generation, and is better than Grand Theft Auto 4 in just about every way IMO.

Really looking forward to No More Heroes 2 at the end of the month. I very rarely buy games new, but I'll probably be picking it up day one.

Really looking forward to No More Heroes 2 at the end of the month. I very rarely buy games new, but I'll probably be picking it up day one.

so did you play :yociexp87: the first No More Heroes? i did:wink: nt sure i would want get the second stright away i got bored of this game after the first time round.