I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Silver and Gold Dragon

What video games have you been playing

yeah Driver came in the post today yeah i'll take it round your on friday FIghtingFist.

just went jogging to the next village & back, i'm going to try jog everyday, so yeah i'll play on this game now.

Oh cool, that is quick then.

yeah Driver came in the post today yeah i'll take it round your on friday FIghtingFist.

just went jogging to the next village & back, i'm going to try jog everyday, so yeah i'll play on this game now.

well saturday now i'm stuck on Driver PL but i just mess around on, steeling cars then it doing them up cars also doing some of jobs on over $8000.

well saturday now i'm stuck on Driver PL but i just mess around on, steeling cars then it doing them up cars also doing some of jobs on over $8000.

Played some games with jrcxma, super smash bros brawl, rockstars table tennis and driver 4.

Recently I've been playing PES 2008, The Godfather II, The Last Remnant, Flatout UC and Prototype.

Ghostbusters is on the way from the US (region free) and I've got Sacred 2 and Riddick in the works. A bit of an avalanche really, but I'm off work for a bit soon so it's the perfect time to crack on with these games and watch all the dvds I've got recently.

Just got Wii Fit... and it's been kicking my ass :D I've read the EA Sports Active is even more effective. I'm also looking forward to Wii Sports Resort with the new Wii Motion Plus. Thanks to that little gadget, apparently you can now have proper first person swordplay games.

Not for VERY long time..I remember when I was knee-high played yie ar kung-fu,arcade champ and kung-fu master.I guess very few in this website knows those...

then again I can be totally wrong could imagine many kung-fu movie junkies are in their 30`s

I've been playing some nes games like Bandit Kings of Ancient China and Baseball Stars 2 on a emulator.

Also, Namco Bandai struck a deal with TapouT to produce Tekken 6 t-shirts, which will also be featured in the game. Do all games now have to be playable commercials?

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2009/07/68495193/1

I've been playing some nes games like Bandit Kings of Ancient China...

I played this on my first and only Apple computer, a Color Classic, back in 1993. Great game. I've long wished someone would remake it but turn-based strategy games are virtually dead as a game genre sadly.

I was also a big fan of Panzer General and Panzer General 2, another great hex-map strategy series. If I hadn't gradually memorized hidden troop locations in the sequel I'd probably still be playing it.

I played this on my first and only Apple computer, a Color Classic, back in 1993. Great game. I've long wished someone would remake it but turn-based strategy games are virtually dead as a game genre sadly.

The Romance of the Three Kingdoms series is still going strong. Bandit Kings of Ancient China is a classic..