Silver and Gold Dragon

What video games have you been playing

assassin's creed is a lot like tenchu except more open ended. both games are fucking sick examples of stealth games. i can't wait for the assassin's sequels

i'm not sayin assassin's creed is bad the game play was gr8 but feel there r 2 much cut scenes but tenchu had alright cut scenes but i wish i had the game in Japanese with English subs not that the voices r bad but i feel u get more of a feelin from original language.

Quite the phallic pose, there! :S

That gives me an idea. I'll start a magazine analyzing games from a Freudian perspective.

Anyways, the makers of Samurai Warriors II must adore Tadakatsu Honda. Most powerful guy I've fought so far and not even the boss of the maps he's in. When the commander of the army your character is in says he's too powerful leave him alone and go around but the game forces you to fight him anyways....yeah.....

Seriously, im still struggling with the TWO electric worms in NINJA GAIDEN BLACK!!!!!!!!! I been stuck in that same place for three years or something! Just pulled it out yesterday, and gave it another try..... pointless, I suck! There's even a vid on youtube, showing you exactly what to do, and I still can't kill them!

I don't deserve to play!

Guest Yi-Long
Seriously, im still struggling with the TWO electric worms in NINJA GAIDEN BLACK!!!!!!!!! I been stuck in that same place for three years or something! Just pulled it out yesterday, and gave it another try..... pointless, I suck! There's even a vid on youtube, showing you exactly what to do, and I still can't kill them!

I don't deserve to play!

That's in the cave, right!? And they come from those 3 openings orso!?

That one is extremely easy.

Just pull your character all the way back into the corner and charge up, and whenever they come at you, you release. And repeat that over and over. I think that was the way I beat them. (It's been a while since I played the game)

Good luck man. That game is awesome. Easily one of the best games of last-gen.

I think that's what the vid on tube showed you should do as well! but when I tried, they kinda changed theit pattern, and started shooting more electro rays at me, thus spoiling my charge up, since I had to jump, and then they would come at me.....!!!!

It's so friggin' frustrating!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess I just have to keep trying. But it doesn't bode well that im having this much trouble, this early in the game:(

I imagine the bosses don't exactly become easier! And these worms aren't even the boss!

It was a damn miracle that I even got by that flying demon bitch in the church!

This is the hardest game that I have ever played, and I have played a lot! The worst part is the camera angles! They don't really make it any easier!

Anyone into martial arts films should give GOD HAND for PS2 a try.

God Hand is hilarious! I know some people don't get it, like the reviewer at IGN.

I recently picked up a Game Boy Advance SP (unless I already posted about it...) and I have been playing Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (GBC.)

Crash Team Racing on the PSone, downloadable on the playstation network. Awesome game. Best played while high/drunk with mates.

Good single player mode too.

I've started playing Shenmue II recently. Great game. Other than that, lots of Resident Evil 5 on co-op.

A: Excuse me... O_O

B: Yes...?

A: Do you know the way to Wan Chai? O_O

B: Umm....I can't remember...

A: I see. O_O

I'm all about Mercenaries on RE5. Was it just me or is single player ridiculously easy?

I just picked up Ninja Gaiden Black (X-Box,) and also Ninja Assault (PS2) - Guncon game.

What is the name of that Bruce Lee game (on X-Box?) I thought it was mentioned here, but I didn't see it. Is it good, bad, somewhere in between?