Silver and Gold Dragon

What video games have you been playing

I have bin playing Tenchu Shadow Assassins for wii or just Tenchu 4 in Japan (Ten means heaven chu means death penalty so it means Heaven's Punishment) very good ninja game got it yesterday. :D This kind of game is what more wii games need to be like instead of just mini games and cartoon ish graphics.

Guest Yi-Long

I've installed Sim City 4 again yesterday on the PC, so I've been playing that.

On the PS3 I've been playing FIFA09, and on the 360 I've been playing Team Fortress 2 a bit.

I have just started playing Half Life 2 (yes I know, I am like 5 years late) and loving it.

Also been playing a bit of the original Unreal Tournament and countless hours on very mugen versions of Street Fighter.

Oh wow, I haven't played Mugen since 2004. You have the Evil Ken (by King Tigre + Reu) and Super Shredder characters right?

Anyways, I've been playing Burnout Paradise and Samurai Warriors II on the 360. I love Dynasty Warriors-type games.

When I have time I like to dabble in FALLOUT 3, MOUNT&BLADE and TEAM FORTRESS 2, all on PC. Based on your other selections I think you'll like FO3 DragonSword. Bethesda left a lot of content unfinished or underdeveloped but there is still plenty to do.

I have had ASSASSIN'S CREED for PC queued up for months but I rarely touch it. I still cannot fathom how such an attractive game based on such a cool concept and with such slick combat animation can be so boring to play. I've actually studied the medieval history and lore behind the game long before it came out, thinking it would make a great movie and then this game comes along with excellent presentation and blows it in the gameplay department.

Street Fighter IV for PS3 mostly. I need to start playing Dynasty Warriors 6 again though.. still have some characters to max out. Need pick up Romance of the 3 Kingdoms XI again too, still have some games that need finishing.

Guest Yi-Long
I have just started playing Half Life 2 (yes I know, I am like 5 years late) and loving it.

I started playing Half Life 2 for the first time last month, but it's a bit 'hectic' for me. Constantly on the chase and often running out of ammo for my shitty gun, which means I have to re-do certain sections a lot of time.

I will probably pick it up again as soon as I have my new plasma, cause now I'm still gaming on an old SDTV, which obviously doesn't look very impressive.

Guest I Like Elaine

Resident Evil 5. Awesome game even though it's slightly loses some of it's horror roots.

I've been playing Grand Theft Auto 4: Lost and Damned, Call of Duty: World at War, Crackdown, Street Fighter Turbo Remix (360) and Dark Sector. I generally get rid of a game after I've beaten it. I only keep the ones that are fun to play online. Gears or Grand Theft anyone? Also, anyone excited about Prototype?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

360 Gamertag: Hanzo Bankai

The last games I played on my PC were the Soul Reaver: Legacy of Kain Trilogy. I wonder if Eidos has any plans to make a part 4. I need to know what happens after Defiance.

I plan on picking up a PS3 when God of War 3 comes out. I throughtly enjoyed the first two and can't wait for the third

Guest Yi-Long

I really should look into emulators and stuff like that, and maybe get a new seperate PC to connect to my new TV as some kind of media-box, which will have a good and easily accessible emulator system to play old SNES, Genesis and Arcade games.

I've been playing Grand Theft Auto 4: Lost and Damned, Call of Duty: World at War, Crackdown, Street Fighter Turbo Remix (360) and Dark Sector. I generally get rid of a game after I've beaten it. I only keep the ones that are fun to play online. Gears or Grand Theft anyone? Also, anyone excited about Prototype?

360 Gamertag: Hanzo Bankai

Hey venoms, I agree Gears 2 is on the top of my multiplayer list right now. Also I have been playing Ninja Gaiden 2, Crackdown, Call of Duty World at War, Marvel, and Dead Space.

Xbox 360 gamertag: NordicHammer80.

BTW: Prototype does look insanely fun!!