teako170

HONG KONG 2010 trip

Those horse stances are a great workout on the legs, something you can easily do at home while watching a KF movie.

Yeah you looked good out there Jesse, it must of been awesome to sit in with a real Kung Fu master.

Thanks, Tosh, Monica and the rest of you guys. It was awesome. Sifu Mak is the real deal. I'll tell you this, if you practice hard (2 hours daily) and eat right, there won't be any need for weightlifting. I can guarantee that to you. Five-six minutes and you'll be sweating bullets. :xd:

I didn't get to join you guys on that trip but I did get to make it to HK (for a few days) courtesy of my new gf.

Good to see you made it over. Hope you had a great time. I see the sun still hasn't come out yet (haha).

Hey, what time of the day were you at Bruce's statue? It was packed when we were there. Looking forward to more pix...

Good to see you made it over. Hope you had a great time. I see the sun still hasn't come out yet (haha).

Hey, what time of the day were you at Bruce's statue? It was packed when we were there. Looking forward to more pix...

I was there just before 7am. A friend told me to go early to avoid the crowd.

This is just amazing to see! I'm so glad everyone involved had a blast there :) Now I am truly looking forward to heading there....definitely on my 5-year goal list :)

Geez guys I was hoping you'd bring me back a hot little kung fu girl:tongue:

Thanks for thinking of me over there:wink: put it beside the Kung Fu Frog.

hkfrog.jpg

Whoa...now that is what a trip to HK should be like...packed with lots of stuff to and see...looks like you guys had a great time

A few more pix from the vault....

hk100.jpg

Ave of the Stars, Kowloon

hk200.jpg

Pier 7 ferry .. Celestial?? (booo hiss booo)

hk300.jpg

Pops @ the Ave of Stars

hk400.jpg

The House of Lee

hk500.jpg

The gang chillin' out at the Outback

hk600.jpg

Chiba up? Nah... Buddha up beyotch.

hk700.jpg

KFF meets the Beymeister

hk800.jpg

Tai Po Monastery from the Big Buddha

hk900.jpg

Monica's monkey! New Territories (thanks to Jesse for this one)

hk1000.jpg

Magicpoe: "Are we allowed to have open containers on the tram?"

Teako: "Of course we are. We're on vacation."

Wow, love the photos!

Bey looks like a priest. :wink:

Teako, the one with you and Pop's star is awesome! But what's up with "Chiba up? Nah... Buddha up beyotch."? You tryin' to diss the Chibaman? LOL :xd:

The tram one's great too. So you go to HK and your jumping turnstyles and getting bombed on public trans? Hahaha! Crazy American tourists! :tongue:

I just caught up with this thread. Lookslike you guys had a blast lol. Def some things added to my "to do list" for my next trip over. Thecool thing is after going there, you're much better prepearedfor everything. Though I stay in hostels, and eat much more "local" food I adapted to everything very quickly lol.

Love the photo's, crazy American's, love the one with Lau Kar Leung's star. diez puntos!

I would like to spearhead a committee, because there is a serious omission from the Avenue of the Stars (If I knew who to start bugging in Hong Kong!) Fu Sheng deserves a spot there.

But what's up with "Chiba up? Nah... Buddha up beyotch."? You tryin' to diss the Chibaman? LOL :xd:

Bob - I'll see your Chiba and raise you one Buddha.

I would like to spearhead a committee, because there is a serious omission from the Avenue of the Stars (If I knew who to start bugging in Hong Kong!) Fu Sheng deserves a spot there.

Yeah, it was strange. Both Jesse & Monica looked for him but didn't find him sadly.

Bob - I'll see your Chiba and raise you one Buddha.

Yeah, it was strange. Both Jesse & Monica looked for him but didn't find him sadly.

BTW, there's no Chang Cheh...there is a Chang Chen, bit it's easy to get thrown off by it.

BTW, there's no Chang Cheh...there is a Chang Chen, bit it's easy to get thrown off by it.

Forgot about that. You took a pic of that star didn't you?

Wonder who Chang Chen is? Had to be a typo I'm thinking...

Forgot about that. You took a pic of that star didn't you?

Wonder who Chang Chen is? Had to be a typo I'm thinking...

Yeah, I'll post that soon. I can check the characters.

It is a typo. I did check it. I'll post it in a sec.