I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

teako170

Linn Haynes Memorial Collection

Ray has done a phenomenal job in reviving the LHMC at his site.

Lots of extras have been added from personal photos of Linn to samples of his work to a variety of quotes. Each issue of the LHMC is also now available for download, so grab them up. And remember to pay-it-forward by sharing these pages with others.

Best, T

LHMC-Frontpage-1.jpg

Ray has done a phenomenal job in reviving the LHMC at his site.

Lots of extras have been added from personal photos of Linn to samples of his work to a variety of quotes. Each issue of the LHMC is also now available for download, so grab them up. And remember to pay-it-forward by sharing these pages with others.

Best, T

LHMC-Frontpage-1.jpg

This is great Teako, Monica & Ray !

Very well put together ! Seriously Pure Class all the way ..!

I wondered why it has been so slow around LinnHaynes.com lately...BUT now I see why !

All your hard work payed off !

Hi Shaolin Chamber 36. I really respected Linn and even tanslated his buyers guide from cave to serbian. May God bless his soul.

Your site is great, just PM if you need some help in serbian:wink2:

Hi Shaolin Chamber 36. I really respected Linn and even tanslated his buyers guide from cave to serbian. May God bless his soul.

Your site is great, just PM if you need some help in serbian:wink2:

Thank you for the comment. I just had a look at your site, with the help of Google Translation, I love the reviews, good job.

No,no Google Translation makes me look illiterate every time:nerd:

Thanx for comment.

Oh no, believe me, I know no translation tool is perfect. Any imperfections in the text, I do not believe it is due to your writing, I know it's due to the translation. Plus, it's the only way I can read it. :bigsmile:

Hey guys & gals. Ray has posted the March entry for the LHMC.

Check it out by clicking here.

A new magazine issue featured every month (so save up some room on that ol' hard drive).

Over 10,000 scans from Southern Screen, Hong Kong Movie News and Cinemart.

Best, T

Hey folks. The latest issue of the LHMC has been posted for June ... Cinemart #187 (July 1980)

To date, 18 issues of Southern Screen, Hong Kong Movie News and Cinemart have been uploaded to the SC36 site and a new set of six full-size issues will be coming soon for the remainder of 2012. This is just the tip of the iceberg as many more issues will be uploaded through 2020. In the next six months, the following issues (below) will be made available. Again, all these issues are available for FREE DOWNLOAD and in LARGE SIZE. Nowhere else on the net are you going to find a better deal!

Southern Screen #188 (Oct 1973)

Shaws & Hammer Films team-up, Lily Ho wedding, Savage 5, Bamboo House of Dolls

Southern Screen #208 (Jun 1975)

Marco Polo, Heaven & Hell, Snake Prince

Cinemart #86 (Feb 1977)

Shaolin Invincibles, The Yellow Panther, Point The Finger Of Death, Secret Rivals Part II

HKMN #157 (Jan 1979)

Ten Tigers, Lo Mang, Crippled Avengers, Wong Yue, Gordon Liu

Southern Screen #273 (Dec 1980)

Chor Yuen, Hex vs Witchcraft, Iron Flag, Bat Without Wings

Southern Screen #293 (Aug 1982)

Ti Lung, Fu Sheng, Fake Ghostcatchers

LHMC-Frontpage-1.jpg

After a month's hiatus, a new issue for the LHMC has been added.

>>> Southern Screen #293 (August 1982) <<<

Featuring a coyish mug shot of Fu Sheng (on the front cover) this issue has tons of info on the latest Shaw happenings of the day. Cat vs Rat, Ti Lung, Pops, Norman Chui plus a ton more. Also in this issue is this colorful poster (below) of the Lau Kar Wing comedy, The Fake Ghostcatchers, featuring Fu Sheng and his younger brother Chang Chan Peng --- as well as Johnny W, Lily, Hsiao Hou, the Man in White....

Again ... all downloadable. All large-sized. All free. Enjoy! :bigsmile:

fake_ghost.jpg

RIP..

was Linn ever approached or interested to do some narration/info pieces on dvd releases?

Linn did several liner notes for DVDs which you can find here under Samples of Linn's Works. His only commentary track was, as you probably know, Media Blaster's H2 release. He had hoped to do more but thus only this one was recorded.

We stopped at his graveside the other day; oddly on the four-year mark of the Visiting Linn thread. His mother changes out the flowers and photos regularly. One was a pic of the lunch from the Lo Mang Philly event. His parents are wonderful people and, while Linn will never be replaced for them, they have taken on an active role as grandparents to my children which has given them a great deal of joy.

Linn did several liner notes for DVDs which you can find here under Samples of Linn's Works. His only commentary track was, as you probably know, Media Blaster's H2 release. He had hoped to do more but thus only this one was recorded.

We stopped at his graveside the other day; oddly on the four-year mark of the Visiting Linn thread. His mother changes out the flowers and photos regularly. One was a pic of the lunch from the Lo Mang Philly event. His parents are wonderful people and, while Linn will never be replaced for them, they have taken on an active role as grandparents to my children which has given them a great deal of joy.

That's nice to read man!!

Props to kfc and shaolinchamb36 for the tributes and memory of Linn.