I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

KUNG FU BOB

Kung Fu Bob's ORIGINAL ART for sale

Choose your favorite Venom art! Which is coolest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite Venom art! Which is coolest?

Pure. Evil. Awesomeness!

HWANGJANG-LEE-SamplePhotoresized.jpg

Damn Bob, this is truly fucking brilliant. There are some serious amounts of coolness in rather large quantities. I can't wait to propely see up close all the different parts to this epic artwork! Order coming your way fast....although possibly not quite as fast as Karlos' super fast whiplashiness!!!! :xd:

Those comments are like music to my ears (eyes?). When hardcore fans of the genre like you guys dig this piece so much, it really means the world to me! :bigsmile: Who better to critique my work than the KFC forum family? Your kind comments, and support for my art via your hard-earned bucks is incredible! All prints that were paid for have been shipped. I hope you guys love them as much once you see them in person. :smile:

Speechless.

You?! :smile: Wow, that's saying something! :xd: Kidding Bro. :wink:

man, your artwork is fantastic.:bigsmile:

have you ever done one of bruce lee in this style ?

Thanks! :bigsmile:

I've drawn the Little Dragon many times over the years for myself and for private collectors. My favorite was a 5'x7' painting I did of him from ENTER THE DRAGON (the famous shot/pose in front of the torture wheel in Han's showroom). But no, I've never created a project quite like this of Bruce. The problem is, the Lee estate would not be cool with me creating an unlicensed piece of art in his likeness. :squigglemouth: Still... maybe someday... :angel:

So until my next one... it's Hwang Sifu at front and center... :wink:

WOW! This turned out way better than I had ever imagined it could. Bob, you know I have been waiting on this forever and I will definitely be getting one as soon as I can. I hassled you for so long about it and now here it is. I'm not sure whether to go print or poster though!

WOW! This turned out way better than I had ever imagined it could. Bob, you know I have been waiting on this forever and I will definitely be getting one as soon as I can. I hassled you for so long about it and now here it is. I'm not sure whether to go print or poster though!

Hey man! :bigsmile: Since you were so adamant that I do one of Hwang (one of the top champions of me undertaking this project), you should definitely get the poster. :tongue: I put so much detail into the art, and honestly, it can't all be seen in the smaller prints. The poster sized prints really show off all the finer stuff.

've drawn the Little Dragon many times over the years for myself and for private collectors. My favorite was a 5'x7' painting I did of him from ENTER THE DRAGON (the famous shot/pose in front of the torture wheel in Han's showroom). But no, I've never created a project quite like this of Bruce. The problem is, the Lee estate would not be cool with me creating an unlicensed piece of art in his likeness. Still... maybe someday...

If you ever decide to, throw everyone off and do it for one of the clones instead! Or maybe just a "bruceploitation" one in general. =D

Your stuff is great, man. I'm surprised Tokyo Shock, funimation and all these clowns won't use you. In addition to using your art on the front sleeve, I'd be stuffing the DVD cases with mini posters... I know that sound disrespectful of your art, but from a business POV, that's what I'd do to sell more copies!

If you ever decide to, throw everyone off and do it for one of the clones instead! Or maybe just a "bruceploitation" one in general. =D

That would be funny. I could follow the example of the studio's of the '70s and advertise it as a "Bruce Lee" poster. Then when people get it and look closely, they'd be like "Hey! That's not Bruce Lee... that's Bruce Le!!!" :xd:

Your stuff is great, man. I'm surprised Tokyo Shock, funimation and all these clowns won't use you. In addition to using your art on the front sleeve, I'd be stuffing the DVD cases with mini posters... I know that sound disrespectful of your art, but from a business POV, that's what I'd do to sell more copies!

No, it doesn't sound disrespectful at all! I've contacted quite a few DVD companies and actually suggested this. I mentioned how excited all the fans were (myself included) when Home Vision included reproductions of theatrical posters in their initial Zatoichi film releases, and that this could be an awesome bit of collectible memoribillia for fans and could only help sales. But the typical response is "We are fans of your art, but the company already has an art department in place to create the covers and it's cheaper to create them using existing material and Photshop than to pay for original art". As disappointing as that is, I do understand. And I do know that there are people that work at several of these companies, including Media Blasters, that buy my art for their own collections (which is nice). And I was told that my Lone Wolf and Cub art is (or at least used to be) hanging in the offices at Animeigo (who BTW, were super, super nice to me and are all awesome people). But I'm not charging outrageous prices, and I certainly wish they'd reconsider. I'd love to have more of my art out there on DVD covers.

Anyone ever see my work on this one... LETHAL FORCE?

LETHALFORCECOVER-wlogo.jpg

I have to agree with everyone else, the artwork is fantastic. Does he deserve anything less? Respect due. Hopefully there's some posters left by the time I get paid. I need this. The most bad-ass martial arts actor in cinema history gets some bad-ass artwork drawn in his honor. You will hear from me soon...

Kind words brother! :wink: Look forward to sending you one.

Bob's stuff is amazing. I mean, Gordon Liu himself has Bob's Eight Diagram print!

Thanks Haz.

Yeah, I can hardly believe Mr. Liu has my art. At first I kept pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. But my doctor advised me to stop as my whole arm was starting to turn black and blue! LOL :xd:

Your stuff is great, man. I'm surprised Tokyo Shock, funimation and all these clowns won't use you.

I've been saying this since I met KFBob!

Truely awesome artwork bro, you can tell you put your heart and soul into this piece, I'll be ordering one later(and a couple other things, still want that Godzilla shirt:tongue:), I'll send an email later :wink:

What? What's the story behind this?

If so, that is THE greatest compliment ever! :bigsmile:

A friend of a very cool friend from this forum is close with Gordon and made this happen. A tube of art was shipped to this gentleman in Hong Kong- I supplied prints of my EIGHT DIAGRAM POLE FIGHTER art for all involved including Gordon, and asked if he could possibly sign a few for me and by brothers. I was told that Gordon was very impressed and complimentary about my work, and also a bit emotional about it as this was the film where he lost his friend Fu Sheng and his favorite of his own movies. Fortunately for me, this wonderful guy took these pictures for me of Gordon signing the prints! :nerd:

GordonLiureceivingaprintofmyart.jpg

GordonLiusigningmyart.jpg

My kung fu brothers and I were absolutely thrilled when these prints arrived back at my house with "San-Te's" signature on them! What a nice guy to his fans. :bigsmile: You know that my print went right into a frame! LOL

I've been saying this since I met KFBob!

Truely awesome artwork bro, you can tell you put your heart and soul into this piece, I'll be ordering one later(and a couple other things, still want that Godzilla shirt:tongue:), I'll send an email later :wink:

Thank you bro! :bigsmile: I have not forgotten all of the fantastic knowledge that you shared with me about the more technical aspects of art. Seriously, you were like an artistic Yoda to me Tosh. All of that time you spent sharing your expertise was generous beyond belief. The very least I could do was share this new piece with you. Your print (and a few other goodies) were already mailed out yesterday. :wink:

Where can I see your other work, BOB?

Here ya go man...

My FIVE VENOMS collection:

The Toad

FDV-THETOAD.jpg

The Snake

FDV-THESNAKE.jpg

The Scorpion

FDV-THESCORPION.jpg

The Lizard

FDV-THELIZARD.jpg

The Centipede

FDV-THECENTIPEDE.jpg

The 6th Student

FDV-6THSTUDENT.jpg

The 6th Student Variant with Logo

FDV-6THSTUDENTVARIANTWLOGO.jpg

Takashi Miike "A Surreal Portrait"

TAKASHIMIIKE.jpg

Sonny Chiba as The Streetfighter

SONNYCHIBA.jpg

Lone Wolf & Cub #1 "In the Shadow of the Ura-Yagyu"

LONEWOLFANDCUB1.jpg

Lone Wolf & Cub #2 "The Asassin's Road"

LONEWOLFANDCUB2.jpg

Lo Meng "Invincible Shaolin"

LOMENG.jpg

Jim Kelly "Too Busy Looking Good"

JIMKELLY-eBaypic.jpg

EIGHT DIAGRAM POLE FIGHTER

EIGHTDIAGRAMPOLEFIGHTER.jpg

HWANG JANG-LEE "Thunder Kicks of the Silver Fox"

HWANGJANG-LEE-SamplePhotoresized.jpg

The original art was accomplished with pencil, ink, marker, and acrylic paints, and has been professionally reproduced as beautiful looking, high quality, full color prints on acid and lingen free, light card stock paper. The prints measure 11x17, with the actual image measuring 10x14. Each print is hand signed.

I get larger print sizes made up for customers upon request of any of my artwork that I sell.

Print sizes and prices:

11x17" -$12.00, $5.50 shipping and packing. Please add $0.50 more for each additional print

18x24" -$40.00, $6.50 shipping and packing. Please add $1.00 more for each additional print.

24x36" -$70.00, $7.50 shipping and packing. Please add $1.00 more for each additional print.

HWANG JANG-LEE “THUNDER KICKS OF THE SILVER FOX”

***Signed and numbered LIMITED EDITION COLLECTOR’S PRINT***

This is a LIMITED EDITION COLLECTOR’S PRINT. ONCE THESE PRINTS ARE SOLD OUT, NO MORE WILL BE PRINTED!

Only 750 “Mini Poster” prints in 11x17 inches, and 75 “Large Poster” prints in 24x36 inches have been made. I‘ve had a decent amount of requests for theatrical size prints of my art. Here ya go- 2 foot by three foot!

I get larger print sizes made up for customers upon request of any of my artwork that I sell.

Print sizes and prices:

11x17" -$12.00, $5.50 shipping and packing. Please add $0.50 more for each additional print

18x24" -$40.00, $6.50 shipping and packing. (Not Available for Hwang Jang-Lee art)

24x36" -$70.00, $7.50 shipping and packing. Please add $1.00 more for each additional print.

The original art was completely HAND DRAWN. This is NOT a collage of photographs put together in Photoshop .

The original art has been professionally reproduced as beautiful looking, high quality, full color prints on glossy, acid and lignen free, light card stock paper. The prints measure 11x17 inches or 24x36 inches (two foot by three foot!). Each print is numbered and hand signed.

The prints will be mailed rolled in a heavy-duty protective cardboard tube.

PAYPAL ONLY.

Within the USA, shipping will be “Priority”, and international shipping will be “First Class Air”. As always, your shipment will be mailed immediately, sometimes even on the same day that you place the order if time allows.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Please go here to order: http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/kungfubobsart/

Thanks again for your past support of my art!

Peace, Bob

Thank you bro! :bigsmile: I have not forgotten all of the fantastic knowledge that you shared with me about the more technical aspects of art. Seriously, you were like an artistic Yoda to me Tosh. All of that time you spent sharing your expertise was generous beyond belief. The very least I could do was share this new piece with you. Your print (and a few other goodies) were already mailed out yesterday. :wink:

Ah you give me waaaaay to much credit bro, I just gave you a couple PS tips, I'm not qualified to give you any kind of advice on art technique, your like the Sam the Seed of KF art:xd:

Appreciate it man I'll look forward to checking it out! Give a call when you get some time one night.

Those are excellent BOB. Really impressive. With skills like that, it must feel really good to be able to create custom old-school posters of anything the hell you want.

How long can one of these take to create?

I'm just imagining all the posters you could make for my favourite movies! ..and how I'd never be able to afford to pay you for them. :xd: I'm poor. :sad:

But seriously, I don't know if you take requests....I would love to see some artwork for certain fave films of mine. One day.

Example: Encounters of the Spooky Kind (1980) I would so buy that.

-

Guest WuxiaFan

Sonny Chiba as The Streetfighter

SONNYCHIBA.jpg

Lone Wolf & Cub #1 "In the Shadow of the Ura-Yagyu"

LONEWOLFANDCUB1.jpg

Lone Wolf & Cub #2 "The Asassin's Road"

LONEWOLFANDCUB2.jpg

I'm a proud owner of the above 3 prints - all of which are hanging in my office. :bigsmile:

LOVE the new HJL print! Everything else is awesome, too, but the Gordon Liu [8 Diagram Pole Fighter] print is a masterpiece.

The Hwang Jang-Lee poster art is the best work Kung Fu Bob has done so far. It's excellent! Loved the details.

Yeah, even Bob's flawless art has gotten better. There's a life-like shine on the HJL that separates it from his past work.

Ok not to brag..but my poster arrived yeterday and HOLY SHIT!!!!!! The photos he posted don't do ANY JUSTICE!!! This is one of the best posters I have had the chance of owning. The level of detail is tremendous. I was picking out what movies the figures came from!! :bigsmile:

The larger poster style is great.....the amount of detail like I mentioned before it stands out to a fan of art or a fan or awesomeness.

Ok....ok....I've stroked this poster enough...it's totally awesome. Buy one and support a totally awesome and generous fellow Fu brother...you won't be dissapointed!!!!

Wise words, Brother!!

My poster is winging it's way UK-ward as I type and I am SUPER-STOKED!!

I, too, went supersize - it's the only way to fly with a work of this extraordinary magnitude!!

Get on it, guys, it won't be around forever!!

:smile: