venoms5

What are your latest DVD/Blu-ray purchases?

71ZTMqIIBuL._SL1500_.jpg

Never seen Lost tales of camp blood and as boxset has slashed scenes for 4 movies+lots other bonus material too for 14€ at amazon.com it`s a steal. Won`t make any harm not owning any Ft13th movies atm...

This was the thread I wanted to come back to after Black Friday and Cyber monday. Please tell me I'm not the only one that took advantage of this deal and now living on the streets homeless and building shelter using dvd boxsets? Oh just me? How shameful. 

Just like a page from a Christmas catalogue right? jk, but theres good deals on black friday they said. Spent nearly 40 on this John Wick 1-3 blu ray, which is perhaps fair if I break it down. Cool replica medal included.

22F3CB74-6F5A-446B-92C2-5F9C0F21A832.jpeg

On 12/17/2019 at 12:42 AM, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

20191216_173852.jpg

How can you not with this title? Sounds like the goat of movies if you asked me:BL-OK:

Okay, where to start here ? The title is ludicrous (not sure why German releases of Asian movies keep brining up Frankenstein though, just look at the Godzilla films and you'll get my point), the monster looks like a Ro-Man with an Ultraman/Ant-Man helmet and blown-up to Heisei Godzilla (if not even bigger) proportions, there's a motor bike chase going on in one corner... Holy smoke dude, I hope it delivers. 

On December 3, 2019 at 9:32 AM, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

This was the thread I wanted to come back to after Black Friday and Cyber monday. Please tell me I'm not the only one that took advantage of this deal and now living on the streets homeless and building shelter using dvd boxsets? Oh just me? How shameful. 

Kung Fu igloo skid row community? Pics or it didnt happen.