I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

venoms5

What are your latest DVD/Blu-ray purchases?

@Takuma Thanks for the rundown. Your comment on these movies' distribution is interesting and quite sad really. It seems to me Japanese cinema doesn't get the respect it deserves in the Western world, with a lot of very good movies being forgotten and ridiculously hard to find. One striking example to me as a Kaiju Eiga fan is how hard it is to find Japanese Godzilla movies in France (got a couple of sets pairing Showa and Heisei films as well as Final Wars, and there is actually a decent amount of movies that were released on home video here) vs the American ones (especially the Emmerich version) that seem to be all over the place. :headbang

@kingofkungfu2002 I think I have this one, I don't remember it that much though. Guess it's another one I'll need to revisit once the horror marathon is done. :bs_coveredlaugh:

Two Korean movies on order. M and Confidential Assignment. M is on dvd and Confidential Assignment is a blu ray. Looking forward to these arriving from dddhouse.

You give away a pile of films to the local Charity shop store. Only to walk out with a new pile of movies. Slimming down the movie collection just isnt working at the moment.

The-Swordsman_poster_goldposter_com_2.jp

s-l1600.jpg

58077-8123827870511625.jpg

colors+001.jpg

MV5BMTdiMDFiYjItMTI2Yi00MTQzLTg4ZjMtZjY1

A1FHISlZndL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws

Revised two disc blu ray of POLICE STORY from Hong Kong Rescue and another four recently release blu rays from Hong Kong

IMG_2291.jpg

Edited by De Ming Li