I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

venoms5

What are your latest DVD/Blu-ray purchases?

EKA70340_TwoFilmbyJohnWoo_3D_OCardPack_7

Directly from eureka, with free shipping for merely 28€ 2 great movies as br that is best deal for a long time. Last hurrah one of all time favs, never get tired of watching it. For me this is their biggest release so far, tops even OUATIC box...

Edited by Tex Killer

Johnny Depp mania! lol Happy to come across Fantastic Beasts 2 finally, actually my first 4k purchase, I noticed the prices have seemed to gone down on these. Figured Id get the others since theyre triple features. 20 for FB and 12 for blu ray triple from Best buy, 1 dollar for triple dvd from local used book sale; about 5 bucks a movie.

63A47DDF-6840-4CE8-A377-F5E416EED900.jpeg

Ordered this morning from Amazon

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse - I'm a big Spider-Man fan since reading the comic book in high school and this comes highly recommended. 

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Golden Job Blu-ray - not going to be discouraged by the single bad review on Amazon 

Golden Job

Street Fighter Collection Blu-ray - who can resist that cover art? 

The Street Fighter Collection

Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires Blu-ray - I've only seen the 7 Brothers Meet Dracula version 

The Legend Of The 7 Golden Vampires

Another day, another video store going out of business. This time, I picked up for 3 BRL (or 0.75 USD) a piece:

Snake Fist Fighter
Shaolin Temple
New Fist of Fury
Five Deadly Venoms
Young Master
Heart of Dragon
Police Story 2
Prince of the Sun
Dr. Wei and the Scripture with No Words
Man Called Hero
Lethal Weapon 4
Shaolin Soccer
Kiss of the Dragon
The One
Blade 2
New Police Story
Rob-B Hood
Moonlight Sword and Jade Lion
Divergence
Spiritual Kung Fu

@AlbertV I would have never thought you were missing so many essentials. But at the same time I get it, I find myself missing some obvious ones and owning more obscure stuff oftentimes. Went to grab John Wick 2 to throw in the other day only to realize I dont have it. Probably rented each about two times already...

10 hours ago, Koravec said:

@AlbertV I would have never thought you were missing so many essentials. But at the same time I get it, I find myself missing some obvious ones and owning more obscure stuff oftentimes. Went to grab John Wick 2 to throw in the other day only to realize I dont have it. Probably rented each about two times already...

It also helped that most of them were only $5 each :D I rented most of them before but to own them now is amazing!

German DVD of Deadly Strike from WMM, Asia Line DVD volume 17 and Enter the Game of Death blu ray/DVD combo from TVP

IMG_2026.jpg

Edited by De Ming Li

MacGyver complete series (original series) and Quantum Leap complete series (on blu ray). Quantum Leap looks good on El Ray, so I assume it will look even better on actual discs. Don't like the stacking of discs in the cases for QL, but can't complain too much.

Once upon a time in China 4-5 DVDs, french remaster. Excellent editions for cool movies, probably not the best in the franchise, but I'm very fond of Vincent Zhao as Wong Fei Hong.