I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

venoms5

What are your latest DVD/Blu-ray purchases?

Bruces Deadly Fingers (Blu-Ray) MVD Visual

Forced Vengeance - Chuck Norris DVD

Fist's, KiCK's, & Evils - Bruce Siu-Leung,Phillip Ko, Bolo Yeung DVD

The Odd Couple - Sammo Hung DVD

Four Reals Friends - Chans Sing & Co. DVD

Black Panther - Chan Sing DVD

Triangular Duel  - Wen Chinag-Long DVD

Valiant Villian - DVD

Kids From Shaolin - DVD

Pearl In Command - DVD

91cugbkc2YL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws

On 12/31/2018 at 2:16 AM, gunswordfist said:

Holy cow, that alone makes me want to buy the Chinese version!

I just used the Chinese poster as an illustration, I'm not sure what the Chinese physical release cover looks like, if they even have one?

The House with the Clock in its Walls (2018), released by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, with extra features, including missing scenes and gag reel.  PG movie has some nice scary scenes.  I read the original book by John Bellairs about 40 years ago. 

The House with a Clock in Its Walls

Along With The Gods: The Last 49 Days (2018), part 2 of the recent South Korean reincarnation fantasy film, released by Well Go USA. 

Along With The Gods: The Last 49 Days

God Mars complete TV series, OVA & Movie, a 1981-82 giant robot series based on a manga by Mitsuteru Yokoyama, released on SDBD by Discotek Media.  More of these old giant robot TV series are beginning to get an American SDBD release.  God Mars was 64 episodes long and had a great opening theme song. 

God Mars Complete Series SDBD

Combat Mecha Xabungle 50 Episode Series + Movie, on SDBD from Maiden Japan; it ran on Japanese TV 1982-83.  It had a lively opening theme, and I can finally watch it with subs.  

Xabungle

Bhavesh Joshi Superhero, a 2018 Indian vigilante action film released on DVD by Sony DADC.  "About a young man who decides to avenge the death of his closest friend by taking on the very system that killed him.  While doing so, he discovers that he's destined for something much bigger..."  The movie was a commercial failure, but 84% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.  I haven't watched it yet.   

Bhavesh Joshi Superhero Hindi DVD - Latest Bollywood Action Film - Harshvardhan Kapoor

Kamen Rider Hibiki & The 7 War Oni - tokusatsu movie from 2005 with English subs.  "Warning: This movie contains scenes of blood and character death.  Viewer discretion is advised!"  Bought at a local anime convention. 

latest?cb=20091224210754

Gehara: The Dark Long & Dark Hair Monster (Chohatsu Daikaiju Gehara), a Japanese TV kaiju horror movie from 2009, bought at the same local anime convention.  Gehara rose from the sea and attacked Japanese cities. 

Gehara: The Dark & Long Hair Monster Poster

Return of the Magic Serpent (Hsiao Fei Hsia, which means 'Young Flying Hero'), a 1970 fantasy movie from Taiwan.  "Despite its accidental humor & hasty, last-minute attempts to suddenly incorporate monsters into its otherwise standard martial arts setting (evil swordsmen harass people so a young man learns kung fu from an elder, the farce was forgotten by the mid-1970s"  A VHS tape was found in Britain in the 1990s, and preserved, with an English soundtrack dubbed by fans for fans (by Ed Godziszewski, Damon Foster, Ric Meyers, and others).  Picked up at the local anime convention.  I can't find an online picture for this movie.   

Edited by whitesnake

71M8GFDQG5L._SL1122_.jpg

91bdXxZZ7sL._SL1500_.jpg
Really awful cover "art" for torso, haven`t seen how reverse looks like but no way can be as worse. Still haven`t seen "cult of chucky" so now time to get rid of dvds parts 1-6 also and get all in one box, dvds also lack extra materials present on bd.

B07KLPTWHV_800x.jpg?v=1547567147
snake3d2_800x.jpg?v=1547718005

When they stopped skulls was for a minute or 2 thinking get from now on all from amazon but cancelled plan and will be direct purchases from 88shop..Not big deal if eventually would be some euros cheaper from amazon, direct support always better obviously.

Pity tho Lisa is for 88, arrow would definitely had included italian version with different ending to it.

The same movie with different actors. No not really, but a thing both have in common is to retreat to the cabin and snipe from the attic. I should leave a review for Braven (worth the watch) but not sure Ill get around to it. Also, I believe there was a recent western, of sorts, with both Revees and Mamoa in it, didnt get mentioned on the forum. 

DCE0012D-C8F0-4747-82E1-6240182EAFC5.jpeg

On 2/22/2019 at 5:06 PM, Tex Killer said:

execution squad
91O+pEbAXIL._SL1500_.jpg

One of my absolute favorite Italian crime films. Now if I could only remember if I preferred it in Italian or English... probably the former. Too bad this release doesn't seem to have English subs for the IT audio (has ENG audio though).