I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

WhiteTiger1

List New Releases of Classic Kung Fu Movies

Amazon.com lists that the Film Movement Blu-ray and DVD for Fate of Lee Khan have subtitles.  The DVD is Region 1.  Film Movement is giving Fate of Lee Khan a limited North American theatrical release in a few cities between June 14 and August 27, 2019.  It starts at the 4-Star Theater in San Francisco and ends up in Winnipeg in August.  Theater listings at https://www.filmmovement.com/theatrical/film/the-fate-of-lee-khan

On 6/4/2019 at 5:02 PM, Drunken Monk said:

That's an incredible price for all those films. Hopefully, if they have good audio/sub options, it'll make its way to amazon.de at some point.

Scandinavian countries subs and english dubs only according to other shopsite, info was added last week.

Dark Force are releasing a "drive-in" double feature in August,  (blu-ray) one the films is Dragon Vs Needles Of Death (aka Needle Avenger) i have the Code Red DVD which is nice but i may upgrade.Unfortunately Dark Force sell direct and their website is rarely open (there's a crazy thread all about them on BD.com)

Thanks to @saltysam, for the above news.

On 6/25/2019 at 11:17 PM, whitesnake said:

Amazon.com lists that the Film Movement Blu-ray and DVD for Fate of Lee Khan have subtitles.  The DVD is Region 1.  Film Movement is giving Fate of Lee Khan a limited North American theatrical release in a few cities between June 14 and August 27, 2019.  It starts at the 4-Star Theater in San Francisco and ends up in Winnipeg in August.  Theater listings at https://www.filmmovement.com/theatrical/film/the-fate-of-lee-khan

I received a release date on the Fate of Lee Khan blu-ray of August 31 - October 3.

1 hour ago, panku said:

I received a release date on the Fate of Lee Khan blu-ray of August 31 - October 3.

I have mine ordered via Best Buy - they gave me a delivery date of  "received by August 2nd".

They initially had a release date of July 23rd - but then they had it "out of stock" as well as many other retailers so I am not sure if it was ever release that day.

Maybe they held back the release so it can finish the rounds in the US theaters.

Amazon have "usually shipped shipped within 1 to 3 months". 

Local movie store posted to instagram 6 days ago they have it..Might go next week to pick it.

Edited by Tex Killer

I just got a shipping notification text from Best Buy a few seconds ago - "Awaiting USPS Pickup";  A tracking number is also provided.

The Fate of Lee Khan was in my mailbox when I came home last night.

Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, it may be a little while before I get a chance to watch it.

jackie_chan_vintage_collection_2_6_disc_

Again, like in previous collection english dubs only.List of movies are far more interesting in vol#2, it`s just that 3 had br releases quite recently, hkl dvds of wooden men and bodyguards are good enough(can`t ignore important factor having chinese audio with english subs)...Tho Killer Meteors is still reason enough to at least consider box seriously, think have never seen it with good pq/correct ratio. But likely there is very good chance Wooden, Meteors and Bodyguards will get picked by eureka/88.

Edited by Tex Killer

2 hours ago, MobFu1972 said:

Is there a link to order? Warriors Two is on my most wanted list.

I do not know any shop which ships it outside scandinavia but as this will not be rarity/limited edition or not going to be OOP quickly you should not "worry" too much about getting it eventually...

No english subs, just dub. As budget release likely licensor did not allow them(or chinese language audio either) those reserved for more expensive blurays(eureka)....

2 hours ago, Tex Killer said:

I do not know any shop which ships it outside scandinavia but as this will not be rarity/limited edition or not going to be OOP quickly you should not "worry" too much about getting it eventually...

No english subs, just dub. As budget release likely licensor did not allow them(or chinese language audio either) those reserved for more expensive blurays(eureka)....

A English dub is fine with me. Six great titles for volume one. I wonder if they will be full HD or upscale. No matter, I want it regardless.

1 hour ago, MobFu1972 said:

A English dub is fine with me. Six great titles for volume one. I wonder if they will be full HD or upscale. No matter, I want it regardless.

Would think at least Last Hurrah and Iron Fisted are certainly full HD, same as used by eureka. Maybe all of them...

Hopefully this sells well and box#2 will see the light with perhaps little more variety. Now emphasis quite heavy on samo hung....

Edited by Tex Killer

Well...I wrote to them and they said that they don't ship abroad, so, if this is a Scandinavian release and they don't ship outside Scandinavia, I don't see how we could get this blu ray...unless a Scandinavian guy sells it on ebay as a second hand item...

4 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Well...I wrote to them and they said that they don't ship abroad, so, if this is a Scandinavian release and they don't ship outside Scandinavia, I don't see how we could get this blu ray...unless a Scandinavian guy sells it on ebay as a second hand item...

Brand new will likely be on black friday 9.95€, if you still need it then can help you out. Looking at autumns release calendar it`s highly unlikely will place an order before that. Sadly physical release situation is so pathetic atm there is no shop near me which sells new local release discs.

8 minutes ago, Tex Killer said:

Brand new will likely be on black friday 9.95€, if you still need it then can help you out. Looking at autumns release calendar it`s highly unlikely will place an order before that. Sadly physical release situation is so pathetic atm there is no shop near me which sells new local release discs.

Well, I would be glad if you could help to get this, thank you very much !

On 8/28/2019 at 3:55 AM, Tex Killer said:

I also would appreciate help getting this Blu-ray. 🙂

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, MobFu1972 said:

I also would appreciate help getting this Blu-ray. 🙂

Thanks.

Yes...to USA is expensive shipping tho, sth like 14$ in economy mail, but still total not bad at all as/if box is very cheap on black friday.