I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
Guest jirpy100

Dragon Dynasty

Guest Shaolin Patriot

I wonder what the difference is between the SB Special Collector's Editions and Quentin Tarantino Presents. I hope the later doesn't include audio commentary with Tarantino. :x

EDIT: Okay, now I see how they're doing it.

What do you have in mind?

just watched that english dub from KILLER CLANS on youtube-- and i must admit my heart is pounding and am frothing at the mouth. i must have a copy of this.i always suspected an english dub existed for this movie because years ago i read an article by one of the old school dubbers and they talked about dubbing this one. also want the dubbed version of SPIRITUAL BOXER. are these or will these be for sale anywhere--i don,t care about the region as i have an all region player. serenity now---serenity now

Guest morgoth

Seinfeld weirdo:rolleyes

Isn't Above the Law a Steven Seagal movie?

And glad to see Crime Story coming out. That is definitely one of my favs.

Guest kermit

It is the title of a Steven Seagal film but it's also an aka for 'Righting Wrongs' starring Yuen Biao.

Guest morgoth

OH SWEET, I have never seen that. Hopefully it will have all the different endings that people talk about.

Guest sevenhooks
Hopefully it will have all the different endings that people talk about.

Yeah, I was hoping for that too.

yo---i,m serious. this english dub version of KILLER CLANS --is it or will it be available for sale somewhere. is it on the image or dd list of releases ? i,m a shaw english dub fanatic so this tittle is a must have. honestly i thought the news of another lost shaw surfaceing would have caused more of a stir.

Guest sevenhooks
honestly i thought the news of another lost shaw surfaceing would have caused more of a stir.

Honestly, I'm ecstatic about the whole prospect of more Shaw dubs on the horizon, but I really never said anything since I think people on here know that I'm probably freaking out about this anyway! (as someone correctly implied)

Now I would love to see some of the more obscure late 70's early 80's titles that were never released round these parts with dubs.

Stuff like Bastard Swordsman, House of Traps, Disciples of the 36th Chamber, Tigress of Shaolin, Gangmaster, Opium and the Kung Fu Master...

and of course, To Kill a Mastermind.

Some more of the Chu Yuan stuff too would be nice, and I'm all but certain most of his stuff was dubbed.

Bat Island Adventure was dubbed, right?

So it doesn't make sense for Clans of Intrigue NOT to be.

Also, I was told for certain by a Shaw employee that Clan of Amazons was available with a dub.

I'm telling you, it might take them until I'm 60 years old, or they may never get em all out, but I'm positive MANY more, if not MOST of the Shaw kung fu / sword pics had dubs.

Guest 5th Yang

Before I die, I want to see To Kill A Mastermind in all its glory. Cmon Celestial, get it done! It is my #1 Shaw film of all, even as a crappy VHS boot.

(frustration setting in)

5th Yang

Guest sevenhooks
Before I die, I want to see To Kill A Mastermind in all its glory. Cmon Celestial, get it done! It is my #1 Shaw film of all, even as a crappy VHS boot.

(frustration setting in)

Brother Yang, To Kill a Mastermind is (no shock here) my number one, most highly desired Shaw Brothers flick that I pray will see the light of day as well.

But of course, as Murphy's Law would have it, it is pretty much the ONLY film that I know of which doesn't even seem to be confirmed one way or another that it will ever see a release from Celestial.

It's sheer, unmitigated TORTURE I tell you!!

:x

Guest tino

Quote:Before I die, I want to see To Kill A Mastermind in all its glory. Cmon Celestial, get it done! It is my #1 Shaw film of all, even as a crappy VHS boot.

(frustration setting in)

Its the no.1 movie I'm lookin forward to that I havent seen. Shaolin Rescuers is the no.1 Im lookin forward to that I have seen.

as long as we are talking must sees-- for me it would be an uncut remastered original english dub of DELIGHTFUL FOREST. english dubs of LADY HERMIT--GOLDEN SWALLOW + KILLER CLANS also rank high on that list.

Guest 5th Yang

I hear you Sevenhooks, after watching my blurry boot I was determined that at some point, someday, I have to watch and enjoy this film at its best. From beginning to end its top notch kung fu.

If I can get a confirmation on its release from someone on here it would be appreciated, otherwise I will be emailing Celestial about its availability.

5th Yang