I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Guest will91XingYu

Yuen Biao - Information, Updates, Discussion & Appreciation

There's no Part 2 on YouTube, for this interview, so maybe the the second half was mislabled Part 3?.

Edited by DragonClaws

On 11/23/2015 at 5:03 AM, kingofkungfu2002 said:

Seeing Yuen's early films like Knockabout and Prodigal Son, I can see a change in his fluidity and extension when compared to his later films like Millionaire's Express and Kid from Tibet; this is especially noticeable in his kicks.  I read that Yuen was also taught for a time by Tan Tao-Liang, so that could be a reason.

On 5/18/2019 at 10:51 AM, DragonClaws said:

I have this series, 40 chapters, not in HD though. I preferred watching "Real Kung Fu" with Yuen Biao and Bryan Leung Kar Yan -minus the beard....and hair for that matter.

Edited by morpheus

The Inquisition: Yuen Biao, martial arts star (2014)

Link- https://www.scmp.com/magazines/48hrs/article/1616962/inquisition-yuen-biao-martial-arts-star

The martial arts star is glad to be back on the big screen in a leading role, but don’t expect to see him in a weepie any time soon

20141016_48_yuenbiao1.jpg?itok=9l374uvt

Edited by DragonClaws

On 7/14/2019 at 10:14 PM, DragonClaws said:

A big thanks to @rdenn, for taking the time to share/up=load these video's from his collection.

What ??!! There is a series called 12 deadly coins ??!!

I wasn't eeven aware of it, thanks for sharing @rdenn !!