I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
magicpoe

Images from magicpoe/mahsingyi - 12/20 Thai Posters from mah

This post originally had links to images submitted by other forum member that I had uploaded to putphoto.com. Unfortunately putphoto is no more so I have removed the dead links.

Guest drunkencrane082

hey magicpoe, has anyone ever told you that you rule ?....cuz you do...thanks for the time and effort you've put into gathering these images and sharing them with us all.

Guest mahsingyi

Here are some random pics from my vault....;O)

The initial gallery includes (in order of appearance) stuff (German & Chinese lobbies, shots, posters) from FOUR RIDERS, DEADLY BREAKING SWORD, CHINESE BOXER, 10 TIGERS OF KWANG TUNG and DEADLY DUO as well as some private pics and magazine photos...;O)

Kudos go to Easternfreak, asiandvdguide.com, arisaema and everyone else who contributed over the years....;O)

URL

putphoto.com/mahsingyi/

this site is just a test page as of now but will be updated regularely with loads of stuff during the next days and weeks...;O)

Guest riki

Excellent stuff mahsingyi! Thank you very much to you and also to Magicpoe, Easternfreak, Falkor and everyone who shared in this forum.

Guest wostry

There was a pic with Ku Feng from the waist up with the iron claws on his hands (probably from Avenging Eagle). Anybody has that one? I can't find it in my collection or in the online galleries either...

Guest mahsingyi

Thanks magicpoe for posting more and more stills, lobbies and stuff...very much appreciated...even more so due to the fact, that you don't stop despite your valuable input being "stolen" or rather misused by that odd maniac over at shawscope.com ...

Keep the good deeds and work going, please!!!!

He is the lowest form of bottom feeder that I've ever encountered on the net.

A true piss ant.

These words may be censored but at least I get to say it.

I've noticed what's up on his site and it's a sad attempt by a loser to make a name for himself. But at the end of the day everyone on this forum knows where those B&W stills came from. I bought them and freely provide them scanned in great quality. No watermarks. Straight from my scanner to you.

At least have the balls to say where you stole them from. My problem is not so much that he's using them for his site. I can't control what he steals, but at least give credit to the person who originally posted them. Not some person you made up. That's where the dishonesty is at.

Guest TheManInWhite

Personally I don't See a reason to censor your comments. That's How you feel and I totally Agree. The guy is a glory-seeking, loWlife worm who I've warned time and time again about stealing from uS. I see him as just navel lint in the great sCheme of things. He has two forUMs, and neither one can reach our lofty standards here.

Thanks so much guys for your continued and welcomed contributions to this board.

Yeah his stealing will not stop me from contributing.

I hope it doesn't stop anyone else either but I can understand 100% if people didn't post because of his stealing.

He rips off the scanned B&W lobby cards right but he also posts the original envelope on his site that I scanned. He doesn't even try to hide the fact that they are mine.

Guest Kara Hui

wow i happened to come across this post while

looking for images of david chiang. i happen to be

a member of shawscope and have to say that i

appreciate the fact that the pictures are being

archived for everyone who loves shaw b, films to

see without you we would have none of this i think

you are important to shaw brothers fans everywhere.

i dont think the owner of that website is a bastard

its a fan based site and he is fan just like you, all

he does is lift shaw borthers up for the great films

they have given us. i for one am glad they are being

archived for more people to see, because its all about

us anyways the fans. it what its really all about, or should be at least. and by the way at on the forums there the people there dont think we are better than ANYONE.

all you hear is people praising shaw brother film man.

how cool the kid with the golden arms was stuff like

that. another thing i should mention is that he created

a fan page where the fans sent in the images for everyone to see. if you ever stopped posting it would suck for me

your stuff is amazing and i feel like a kid again back when

i was in hong kong watching shaw brothers film, my favorite is david chiang. thanks for all the images here

magic poe im glad they are being posted even if there

seems to be a little anger, i understand i guess but really

your doing everyone a favor, those of us,,,, lovers of shaw brothers film. :rollin bye

Guest mahsingyi

here is another rare treat from "Tiger Boy" as I received some material from the fight on the "platform of 1000 deaths"....

this particular pic features Wang Yu and Lo Lieh in their final confrontation...enjoy!

tigerboy0140ic.jpg

Guest mahsingyi

we won't ever see it as a DVD release or else I am afraid...;(((((((

... because with the exception of the Hong Kong Film Archive (which has a copy that hopefully can be viewed at a festival or as a private screening one day), not even the Shaw Brothers studio bigwigs themselves, let alone the Celestial Pictures/IVL companies have a decent copy of this "ultimate rarity of rare flicks". I was one of the lucky ones to have been able to watch it in a Taiwanese cinema a very, very long time ago and slowly even my memory starts to fade...sigh...

ah well... at least a few pics and some material surfaces from time to time....;O)

Guest whitelotus

can every one access the photos, is it just me beacuse I cant, whats the deal?

Internet explorer just doesnt connect?