I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
DragonClaws

R.I.P Peter Fonda (1940 - 2019)

Peter Henry Fonda (February 23, 1940 – August 16, 2019) was an American actor, director, and screenwriter. He was the son of Henry Fonda, younger brother of Jane Fonda, and father of Bridget Fonda. - Wikipedia

My first introduction to Henry Fonda, was via the Steven Soderbergh film The Limey. Easy Rider remains one of my all time favourite film's, Fonda and the rest of the crew showed the world you could make a low budget movie. That really had something to say, while being popular with both audiences and critics alike.

Peter Fonda(Centre) celerates the release of Easy Rider at Cannes 1969. Flanked by Dennis Hopper(left) and Jack Nicolson(right).

I'm not sure who the two young ladies are?.

ECIVlxaX4AAc9FX.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws

Definitely a legend....let's not forget...he took on Jackie Chan in The Cannonball Run (or tried to LOL). RIP Peter...you will never be forgotten! 

Edited by AlbertV

3 hours ago, AlbertV said:

Definitely a legend....let's not forget...he took on Jackie Chan in The Cannonball Run (or tried to LOL). RIP Peter...you will never be forgotten! 

Good point, how many stras would put their ego to one side to humilated by Jackie Chan. Who wasnt even a big name in the West at the time. Love how he got Fonda's character to bow before kikcing him in the face.