Sign in to follow this  
AlbertV

Marvel's Blade (TBD) - Mahershala Ali

And to think I was just watching him recently in reruns of Crossing Jordan, where he played Dr. Trey Sanders in the first season (2001-2002).  

I’m reading a lot of people upset about Snipes not reprising the role. Crazy. Snipes is 56 years old.

As for me, I’m more excited for this than any other Marvel movie. Ali is perfect.

Snipes has even sent his support to Ali and told his hardcore fans to chill out.

“To all the DAYWALKERS losing their minds right now, chillaaxx. Although the news comes as a surprise, it’s ALL good. Such is the ‘business’ of ‘entertainment!’ Much peace to the MCU crew – always a fan. Honor and respect to the grandmaster Stan.

Congratulations and Salaam to Mahershala Ali, a beautiful and talented artist whose expressions I look forward to experiencing for many years to come. Inshallah, we will someday work together.

Most importantly to my loyal fans, the incredible outpouring of love is overwhelming. I am grateful for the never-ending support. So, ‘nah fret nah worry, it’s not de end of de story.’’Welcome to the Daywalker Klique.”

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/thor-blood-thunder-shang-chi-marvel-shoot-in-australia-1203280751/  - 'Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings' [what a clunky title] and 'Thor: Love and Thunder' will be shot back to back in Sydney, Australia, beginning with the Shang-Chi movie.  "Pre-production on 'Thor: Love and Thunder' will start in March 2020."