I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
shaolin swords

facebook

to make a long story short facebook is asking for me to confirm my name and show them my id I been blocked out my account for 4 days because the name I use on facebook is not my government it my alias to promote my music I am very frustrated  right now I been thru this with them before but this time is different but I am getting document stated that I own the name I use on facebook maybe the will still let me have the account but I still got no way to send it to them even when I get the documents any advice or help would be appreciated

Download the iScanner app for your phone. It'll scan the document and host it as a PDF. This will give you a quick and easy way to send it to whoever might need it. I'm sure Facebook have some kind of Customer Care team you can send it to.

facebook got me blocked out of every thing I cant get in contact with them that's the problem also when I get the documents I don't got no email to send it to or cant get into customer care because you got to be log in to write to them and am blocked out of my account facebook is being mad shady because It ant like I been posting really violent or crazy stuff or rated x stuff I just post regular things and promote my music on there am mad frustrated right now if any one can help further I would so much appreciate it

Edited by shaolin swords

Cant really help, I have some experience with social media sites having complete garbage customer support in the past. Reason being that the few people with problems probably isnt worth their resources when theyre the most popular network. I was also having trouble setting up a business profile with facebook back when I was trying to promote a little ebook guide.

Being required to use government names for websites, public profile specifically is a big pet peeve of mine. It destroys the beauty of anonymity of being on the internet. Reason being why I never signed up for a Quora account.