I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
whitesnake

NYAFF 2019

A nice NYAFF 2019 trailer has just been posted, with samurai (from Samurai Marathon), zombies, a giant snake, a crocodile in a dry swimming pool, and martial arts action (Furie and other films).  The line-up includes three Yuen Woo-ping movies, since he is receiving the NYAFF Lifetime Award this year.  Other films in the line-up include The Fatal Raid (girls with guns), The Attorney (courtroom mystery-thriller), Jinpa (abstract Tibetan Western produced by Wong Kar-wai), animated fantasy White Snake, 212 Warrior (Indonesian comedy/martial-arts adventure), Zombiepura (Singaporean zom-com).  "What didn't kill us made us stronger.  The 18th edition of NYAFF has life-threatening swimming pools, bizarre families that are scarier than the undead they cultivate, batshit crazy kung fu magic, treasure-hunting robots, x-ray sex and more."  NYAFF 2019 runs from June 28 - July 14, 2019.  The line-up can be found at https://www.nyaff.org/ 

I may end up going to a few movies. 

The Yuen Woo-ping event should be great, although I already seen both Miracles Fighters & Iron Monkey on the big screen, I may end up going to one of them.

I don't mind see Furie again on the big screen especially if Veronica Ngo is in attendance.

NYAFF 2019 trailer for the Hong Kong films - 

NYAFF Korean cinema trailer - 

NYAFF Yuen Woo Ping Tribute - 

Edited by whitesnake