Sign in to follow this  
Drunken Monk

The Moon Warriors (1992) Blu Ray release...

Mei Ah has just released a brand new Blu Ray of Sammo Hung's classic (in my eyes), The Moon Warriors. I'm not sure of the picture quality or anything like that but IMB has a run time of 82 minutes and DDDHouse are showing a run time of 87 minutes. So maybe it's uncut?

Anyway, you can buy it from DDDHouse here or Yes Asia here

4 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Mei Ah has just released a brand new Blu Ray of Sammo Hung's classic (in my eyes), The Moon Warriors. I'm not sure of the picture quality or anything like that but IMB has a run time of 82 minutes and DDDHouse are showing a run time of 87 minutes. So maybe it's uncut?

Anyway, you can buy it from DDDHouse here or Yes Asia here

Mine shipped yesterday.

1 minute ago, kingofkungfu2002 said:

Mine shipped yesterday.

I'll pick it up when I get paid next week. with shipping and handling, it's going to be somewhat costly. I do love the film though.

Off topic, but I hope we see a Blu Ray release of Savior of the Soul one day.

9 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

I'll pick it up when I get paid next week. with shipping and handling, it's going to be somewhat costly. I do love the film though.

Off topic, but I hope we see a Blu Ray release of Savior of the Soul one day.

Yeah, mine cost about £22 in total, with postage to the UK. I also ordered 'Full Contact' for the same price (which arrived today).

I hope it’s uncut because the HD master for Kung Fu Cult Master was censored. Hope someone can report back with some positive news. Just too many titles getting re-released now to keep up.