I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
DragonClaws

Legacy of Lies (2019) - Scott Adkins, Anna Butkevych, Leon Sua, William Forsythe, John Hales

Another picture in the pipline, for one of the busiest men in contemporary action cinema, Scott Adkins. Written and Directected by Adrian Bol.

An ex-MI6 agent is thrown back into the world of espionage and high stakes to uncover the shocking truth about operations conducted by unknown secret services. -IMDB

MV5BODY2Y2QyMGItOGFjYi00ZTZiLWIwMzQtNDY0

Edited by DragonClaws

Looks like Legacy of Lies just got an Action Director, in the form of the amazing Tim Man.

Edited by DragonClaws

Scott Adkins and Tim Man must be the hardest working duo in show business. They’re never not working.

I just hope these projects are up to snuff. Could they be spreading themselves too thin?

On 5/16/2019 at 4:11 PM, Drunken Monk said:

I just hope these projects are up to snuff. Could they be spreading themselves too thin?

Got faith in these two talents, that they will deliver. Good point though, I think Adkins and Tim Man havebeen cloned, how else can two men be so busy?.

Many people in the entertianment world, struggle to get regular work of any kind. These guy's are clearly making the most/best of being in demand.