I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
bruceleeclones

Bruce Lee the Man the Myth Cast

Just wondering if anyone can identify any of these unknown cast members from Bruce Lee True Story (aka Bruce Lee the Man the Myth)?

Also, as a side note, my site has now moved to a new url;

www.clonesofbrucelee.info

manmyth-cast.jpg

The first ?? , the guy who played the Sgt Major type running club bully was also one of the thugs in Way Of The Dragon so digging out a full cast list from that might identify him.?

32 minutes ago, saltysam said:

The first ?? , the guy who played the Sgt Major type running club bully was also one of the thugs in Way Of The Dragon so digging out a full cast list from that might identify him.?

24 minutes ago, bruceleeclones said:

Yeah, I've tried looking at various cast listing for Way of the Dragon but he seems to go uncredited.  I think the guy at the end of the first row was from The Big Boss. 

The middle aged Maori man, with the broken nose, also appears in some of the Fist of Unicorn(1972) press conference images. Did he have a minor role in that film?. I'm not 100% sure, but he might be I-Ded in the old HKL WOTD commentary?. It's so long since I listened to it, I cant say for sure.

The Maori is called Mark Matinga and lived in HK during the 70's. The fella who Bruce was selling his script to was (I think) one of the editors of "Inside kung fu" magazine...name escapes me right now. The tall thin guy with the gun was an Italian actor who went under the name of 'Gordon Mitchell'-he certainly looks like him.