I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
shukocarl

Bruceploitation Day NOW CANCELLED

15 hours ago, shukocarl said:

I am based in St. Helens, North West UK. Looking at late March or early April if we can sell enough seats.

Great idea, and good luck with getting the event going, that's one impressive triple bill.

7 hours ago, shukocarl said:

Events like this are always in f***ing London!!!

Agreed, you do get the occasional events up here, like the Accident Man screening with Scott Adkins last year.

Before the BBLA closed its doors, they used to run some events in Bradford, at the T.V/Media museum there.

18 hours ago, shukocarl said:

Quick update - not receiving emails about this event on previous email address - so please try contacting me by -  shukocarl79@aol.com

Thanks.

leeLi.jpg

Hi, 

expect an email from me later today My good Sir. 

7 minutes ago, shukocarl said:

Hit a snag people. The Community Cinema  has now had a re-think and has withdrawn permission to use their facilities.

Their loss, you should just told them, you were screening some foriegn, subtitled movies.

8 minutes ago, shukocarl said:

So we are approaching a Professional Martial Arts Dojo to enquire if we could screen  the films there...unfortunately this means dropping down from a 40ft screen to a 10ft 😞

Great idea, and all the best with finind a new venue for the event.