I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Happy New Year, fellow forum folk! Here's hoping it is fu-filled!!!

1 hour ago, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

We in Trumpland are all hoping for the same! On to 2019! Hopefully my friends across the world can forgive us for the moron we elected through our antiquated, slave based electoral college.

Sigh. It is not my intention to make anyone feel butt-hurt, but I offer no such apology, and resent being grouped into this viewpoint.

happy new year, fellow 'Fu followers.  Here in Australia we are enjoying a nice warm weather, to the start of the year.

Happy new year to all,here’s hoping for more great fu delights 👍👍👍👍👍👍

5 hours ago, weier78 said:

Here in Australia we are enjoying a nice warm weather, to the start of the year.

And many of us in the northern hemisphere felt the need for a merry festival to keep our spirits up, in the cold weather. ❄️:laugh

3 hours ago, sym8said:

Happy new year to all,here’s hoping for more great fu delights 👍👍👍👍👍👍

The list of classic Golden Harvest movies, Eureka plans to release this year on Blu-ray. Is what has me the most excited thus far...

Edited by Silver and Gold Dragon

HAPPY NEW YEAR, to all fellow Kung Fu Fandom members and follower's, all the best for the year ahead.

aaea1dc1db61fa25af4c07ebb9053b2a.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws

2 hours ago, Koravec said:

Hope everyone has a Jackie New Years if they Chan!

Behind the scenes of My Lucky Stars on New Year's Day 1985:

new years day 1985.png

That image can be seen in the video below at around 9:31:

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2019 brings happiness and good times for all.

On 12/31/2018 at 6:39 PM, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

We in Trumpland are all hoping for the same! On to 2019! Hopefully my friends across the world can forgive us for the moron we elected through our antiquated, slave based electoral college.

I'm not one to hope for illness for anyone but do you think if we all cross our fingers and wish for a heart attack hard enough, it might happen?

5 hours ago, Koravec said:

Hope everyone has a Jackie New Years if they Chan! ehum...I mean Happy New Years if they can. Alright, Ill stop. 

giphy.gif