I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
ShawAngela

Yuku forum that helped us during our forum's problems

Here's a copy of a message I received yesterday. I don't know if any of the other members recieved it, but in case of not, I thought that maybe it would be interesting that you ar aware of this.

That's too bad...

Here is the message :

Dear long time Yuku admins and members,
As you may know, Tapatalk has migrated all of Yuku’s forums onto the Tapatalk platform.
Additionally, all Yuku’s images and private messages were migrated to the Yuku Archive
As part of our team’s ongoing efforts to keep server performance top-notch and free of unused databases, we plan on taking the migrated Yuku support forum, as well as the Yuku archive, off line on January 10, 2019.
After that date, the content will no longer be available.
If you have posts on the support forum you wish to save, or if you have private messages or photos you wish to save from the Yuku archive, please make sure to log in and save your data before January 10, 2019.
You’re always welcome to visit us at the Tapatalk Support Forum if you have any questions, or need help with your Tapatalk Group.
Thanks
Tapatalk Support Team