DragonClaws

Dragon Art: A Celebration of Artist's Little Dragon Inspired Work

43266542_2194262210853076_88166499683422

There so many gifted artists out there who have created some really amazing artwork, inspired by one of Hong Kong's most famous exports, that I thought I'd start an appreciation thread, for sharing their work with Kung Fu Fandom follower's. Many of whom are creative artists in there own right, looking at you @KUNG FU BOB. Feel free to post any and all types of BL related art here in this thread.

For a vast array of varying work, and the source of the image I posted above, click on the link below, thank-you.

Link- https://www.facebook.com/BruceLeeArts/?hc_ref=ARSegPr_0feLwkO8XvrxR6cPzMGfduiAQNN1IteEE5P33W3GuIH-sZyKpxogN-1xC9g&__tn__=kC-R

yuentaiyung.jpg?w=524&h=793

The well known, classic BL movie posters, the work of legendary Hong Kong film poter artist Yuen Tai-Yung, click on the link below, for more content related to this artist.

Striking poster art, by artist Jesse Hernandez.

Source- http://www.theblotsays.com/2017/08/dragonstyle-bruce-lee-screen-print-by.html

Check out this super awesome new Bruce Lee screen print by Jesse Hernandez entitled “DragonStyle”! Produced by Style Over Substance, “DragonStyle” was printed on a super shiny foil paper, which really makes Jesse’s entire design pop off the paper. I don’t know what looks cooler, Bruce Lee (who’s definitely about to kick some butt) or the wicked dragon behind him.

“DragonStyle” by Jesse Hernandez is an 18”x24” signed and numbered 5 color Bruce Lee screen print on lava foil paper. Limited to just 55 pieces, this awesome print is available now at the Style Over Substance online store for just $40.

%25E2%2580%259CDragonStyle%25E2%2580%259

Comparing someone to a dragon in Chinese is a common way of showing appreciation or admiration for a person’s skill, success and greatness. There aren’t a lot of people more deserving of the dragon tag than the legendary Bruce Lee.

A Tribute to the Dragon – 35 Awesome Examples of Bruce Lee Artwork

Link- https://onextrapixel.com/a-tribute-to-the-dragon-35-awesome-examples-of-bruce-lee-artwork/

bruce_lee_9_by_kse332_d2ujlwt-fullview.j

20 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Interesting thread !!

If you've got any material to add, go ahead, it doesnt matter what style of art, it is, as long as there's a BL connection.