I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

ShaOW!linDude

Stan Lee (1922 - 2018)

Made in 1996 before the Marvel movie resurgence, this contains the best materials and information available at the time. All rights and permissions were cleared. (NOTE: If you are seeing advertising prior to this video, it is NOT authorized.)

Link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vgapiQek7I

J.C. Lee, Stan's daughter, has announced that prior to his death, Stan and her had created a final superhero, named Dirt Man. Rest in Peace to one of the greatest in history...Excelsior!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-news-stan-lee-daughter-reported-collaboration-dirt-man-20181113-story.html

Edited by AlbertV

Heres what Philip Ng posted on instagram.

I can really relate to Stan Lee's quote here. Growing up the only thing Ive ever looked up to or put much importance on has been in the arts and entertainment world, coming of age into adulthood you may begin to realize how trivial you found all those interests and pursuits (not personally an artist). But art, for a lot of us, is why we live and enjoy being here so much. Goes without saying how detrimental the work from someone as notorious as Stan Lee was for a vast majority of us growing up, and through our life as well. 

3D50083B-E07C-412E-8987-C4E53BECF531.jpeg

I understand that Lee's funeral was to be a small, private service as he had stipulated and has already taken place. I saw a post a couple of days after his death that Chris Hemsworth had sent out a message to his fellow actors positing the idea that they should all attend as their characters. I think that would have been so cool. I'm very curious as to if that actually happened.

Stan had also love for Troma Entertainment. He convinced Lloyd Kaufman to make an 11-issue Toxic Avenger comic series in the 1990s for Marvel (I have all the issues), convinced him to create the Toxic Crusaders cartoon. Lee would then appear as the narrator of Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV (credited under the pseudonym "Peter Parker") and appeared in the opening of Return to Nuke 'Em High: Volume 1.

DC Comics posted this, for their 2019 titles, showing their respect for Lee:

in-an-act-of-class-dc-entertainment-rele

Edited by AlbertV