I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
Koravec

Who are your favorite youtubers?

Given that this is a video thread, I thought Id ask who members' favorite youtubers are?

Or else what kinds of things do you like to watch on youtube?

Id imagine most of you use your time more wisely on fu movies and reading. I tend to waste/enjoy too much time on the site.

I seldom watch movies on youtube (even my purchases) and mostly watch either travel, food, comedy or daily life.

I do follow/subscribed to some youtubers.

Comedy

Mark Angel & Mark Angel TV.  (Nigeria)

Wah!Banana & Wah!Banana Too . ( Singapore)

Kansimme Anne. (Uganda)

Food & Travel

Samuel & Audrey - Canadian Couple who travel all over the world. I started watching them when they were still based in South Korea, they are one of my favorites.

Mark Wiens - Based in Thailand but travel around the world. I have been watching him for years.

The Food Ranger (Trevor James) - Based In Chengdu, China but travel throughout Asia & South East Asia.

Best Ever Food Review Show (Sonny Side) - Based in Vietnam but travel throughout Asia & South East Asia.

GRRRLTRAVELER (Christine Kaaloa) - Most of her travels are thru Asia.

Mike Chen - He have about 11 Youtube channels but I mainly watch Mickey Chen & Strictly Dumpling. 

Davidsbeenthere - Miami Based but do food videos around the world.

Bangkok Fatty (Dwight Turner)  - Originally from Atlanta but now Thailand Based & friends with Mark Weins. He created/spearheaded a few projects including "The Courageous Kitchen". He haven't had any updated recently.

Daily Life Vlogs

Eight Miles From Home. (Thailand & Now Portugal) Used to watch regularly but have slacked off lately.

Johnny There Is Something Happening. (Thailand)

Kev-in-Thailand. (Thailand)

Wil Dasovich. (Philippines/USA) Watch it occasionally.

As you can see most of the youtube viewing involves Asia.

I watch Martial Club,  The Silver Spleen as well. Also VJVlad,  Eric Jacobus, hapkiden (Dennis Ruel), and LBP Stunts Chicago. 

I sometimes watch Tyrone Magnus,  Markiplier,  bill wurtz, The Reel Rejects and of course our own @kingofkungfu2002

Edited by AlbertV

Besides watching The Silver Spleen reviews, I also check out Asian movie reviews on the Pieces of Work channel.  To see what wacky movies the Chinese are coming up with, there's the fantasy, sci-fi, action and horror movie previews on the HK Cinema channel, but not the sexploitation trailers.  I occasionally listen to music on Derek & Brandon Fiechter's channel and the Antti Martikainen Music channel.  Also some of the music on the Napalm Records channel. 

I watched the the first teo or three years of daily vlogs from FunForLouis, cool british travel youtuber, dropped them after I seriously started finding them uninteresting and too repetitive. Still cool to jump back in from time to time to see what hes up to. Tribetyler is another great life vlogger I enjoy, just a young guy based out of Cincinnati. Vee3rdeye  cool modern-hippie youtuber, films nice hiking vlogs and whatnot. Not that Im into drugs the way he is or anything, I still enjoy his content. Miles Dread Power okay jk, I dont only watch youtubers with dreadlocks.

Cinestalker he does really nice 'around the town' style vlogs, scouting for food, beer and VHS tapes, mostly a classic horror fan. Been watching his vlogs from the first. Definitely recommend this channel, especially if your into VHS again.                                                  Better Than Food: Book Reviews reviews and discusses interesting books, mostly covering nihilistic leaning, depressing literature. Worth checking out, theres some good asian book reviews too, such as the recent one about the beauty of shadows to eastern cultures.           DrMonkeyBot does good comic hauls, I wanted to get more into comics after viewing his stuff.             Chycho another good comic haul video maker, chill guy                      The Code Provider young guy does entertaining manga discussion or Japan vlogs from time to time  

A bunch of other random stuff over time.

Youtube seems to be doing a way better job recommending videos lately. Cant even say Ive been keeping up with any specific channels recently, just watching a bunch of random stuff. 

I sometimes watch Caddicarus for his video game reviews. They are funny as hell.

The Tyrone Magnus "Try Not to Laugh" cracks me the heck up, especially when he comes close to breaking

I also like Ireland's Try Channel (formerly Facts.)

Markiplier has some of the funniest rage moments when he's gaming. He did his own compilation

I also watch Only in Japan, with American John Daub, who has lived there for the past 20+ years, giving us a tour of what there is to see in Japan.

Edited by AlbertV

I quite enjoy Linkara and Phelous, both are pretty funny and have improved a lot over the years, though some old reviews are must-see to understand running gags in the show like Linkara's "I AM A MAN!" punch or Phelous' Old Man. They also made me interested in franchises I had never looked too much into like Star Trek and Mortal Kombat, so kudos.

I also like @ThunderScore's epic Ninja Addiction and Kyodai Klash channels

Then there's a series of short Minecraft videos from AJAMCrafter (okay I had to be bias on this one as the one behind the channel is my son LOL)

Since I mentionned this channel elsewhere, allow me to bring up Einstein Parrot. Einstein is an African Grey from Texas who has a very rich vocabulary (over 300 words).

In this one, you can hear him growl - which these birds do when feeling threatened - at a flipping rug.

My favorite most frequented youtube channels are 24/ 7 livestreaming Foster Kitten Cams. People fostering kittens and cats until they are old/ healthy/ socialized enough to be neutered and adopted. I also subbed Martial Club and some other fu related channels. My yt suggestions are a hilarious mix of kitten and martial arts videos. 

Let out your inner kitten http://www.thecritterroom.com/Cams/  :bs_cat:

Edited by Chu Liu Hsiang
added link

Cool topic / subject.

As far as Youtubers with a Kung Fu themed posts:

Learning Chinese Martial Arts (this guy totally rocks with a ton of Chinese VCD rips):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKuJovn_U9PdoGXxjWx4Tg

Movies (with a Martial Arts theme):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ6CnjyJh5OPLrF6OZGkcqQ

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBcIQ4RvKuFRjqD7yBPvRgA/videos

Thanks!

-JD