I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

What is the most famous Moose in the world?

I would ask what the hell your talking about, but then it would give someone else more reason to call me out next time I make an idiotic thread.

The Abercrombie moose perhaps?

image.jpeg

Or I was wondering if there was a 'Moose Style' you were referring to, didnt find anything. Maybe Ill have to try again with the search filters off...

Still reading this garbage, this is why a 'delete reply' option would be useful. I apologize.  

Edited by Koravec

On 9/13/2018 at 12:37 AM, Koravec said:

I would ask what the hell your talking about, but then it would give someone else more reason to call me out next time I make an idiotic thread.

The Abercrombie moose perhaps?

image.jpeg

Or I was wondering if there was a 'Moose Style' you were referring to, didnt find anything. Maybe Ill have to try again with the search filters off...

Still reading this garbage, this is why a 'delete reply' option would be useful. I apologize.  

Come on.

As a kid this was a beloved cartoon. Adults enjoyed it too. BTW this is GENERAL DISCUSSION where you can talk about most things. Sorry to have offended you.

Chinese kung fu styles were listed in Tai Chi Kung fu Magazine. It listed 300 styles. No Moose Style. But Horse Boxing is close.

GD Y-Y

Edited by GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

2 hours ago, GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG said:

Come on.

As a kid this was a beloved cartoon. Adults enjoyed it too. BTW this is GENERAL DISCUSSION where you can talk about most things. Sorry to have offended you.

Chinese kung fu styles were listed in Tai Chi Kung fu Magazine. It listed 300 styles. No Moose Style. But Horse Boxing is close.

GD Y-Y

No! Definetly not offended. I just didnt understand your references. You gave a double entendre, and I just replied with one. Just contributing to the thread, thats all. Cheers.