DragonClaws

From Stuntman to Superstar (The Jackie Chan Appreciation Thread)

Film Crew Member- There was mix up with the car, we just sent through the shanty town.

Jackie Chan- Thats not Raymond Chows car we just sent crashing down the hill is it?.

Was this picture of Jackie Chan teaching Brigitte Linn Drunken Style, taken during a break in filming Fantasy Mission Force?.

21151539_1628130403899100_61148666743787

JC119.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws

This is scene with Jackie Chan and Wai Pak, from The Young Master(1979), turns up in the shorter international print, with the shortened Whang In-Sik fight scenes.

How-ever, for some reason, its missing from the extended print?.

c23835d5bbb0226ccca348426c11b9ff.jpg

Was this photo taken around the time he made Dragon Fist?, in South Korea?.

JC168.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws

Jackie's new autobiography is a bestseller on Amazon and, from what I've read, is getting very positive reviews. I might actually have to treat myself to the hardcover for Christmas. Word has it he really goes into the dark parts of his life: alcohol problems, splurging, visiting prostitutes etc.

7 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Jackie's new autobiography is a bestseller on Amazon and, from what I've read, is getting very positive reviews. I might actually have to treat myself to the hardcover for Christmas. Word has it he really goes into the dark parts of his life: alcohol problems, splurging, visiting prostitutes etc.

I will hopefully be getting this for Christmas.  Really excited to check it out!

I've got a copy of the book on preorder. Seems like it's been delayed, as the release date here was the 4th, but nobody seems to have it yet.

10 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

This is a bit shocking...A TV station manager in Iran lost his job after accidentally airing Chan's Shinjuku Incident uncut...the scene with the hookers was seen there, where censorship is extreme.

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/iran-tv-boss-sacked-over-jackie-chan-sex-scene

@muppetdanny mentioned this in the Asian Cineam forum, never thought I'd hear about a JC movie, costing someone their job.