Sign in to follow this  
ShawAngela

Our beloved stars now and then

The great Walter Tso Tat-Wah

Ng Kwun-Lai (Wu Junli)

Lee Ching (1912-2000) - actor and one of the founders of Zhonglian Film Company (Union).

Yu So-Chau - her father is none other than the legendary Yu Jim-Yuen, mentor to Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung, Yuen Biao, Yuen Wah, Corey Yuen, The Seven Little Fortunes.

The great Wang Lai.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but it seems to me that Chiao Chiao appears in the clip. Was she Chiao Chiao's mother ?

If anyone read Chinese, could you explain us in which way Wang Lai and Chiao Chiao are related, please ?

Or maybe I'm totally mistaken and it's still a picture of Wang Lai, but I don't recognize her, then, and the woman on the black and white picture (the second shown in the clip, when it's question of the year 1951) furiously looks like Chiao Chiao...

Ivy Ling Po interview from 2013 with English subtitles! She talks about the famous 1963 Taiwan incident when she got mobbed by fans at the airport and on the streets.

On 7/17/2019 at 12:50 PM, Drunken Monk said:

Since this seems to be the latest trend, I thought I'd age some of our favourites...

Aagh! Now their photos are in possession of the Russians!

More recent photo of Norman Chu (from IMDB) - 

Norman Chu Picture

And Norman Chu, still kicking ass in this trailer for Mo Bei Qi Xiong: Lang Wang, a 2019 Chinese action western - Release date August 19, 2019 -

Edited by whitesnake

8 hours ago, CT KID said:
14 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Who is it with Jet li (if I'm not mistaken) ?

Donnie Yen

Oh, yes, of course, thank you very much !