I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
ShawAngela

Our beloved stars now and then

The late delicious Margaret Hsing Hui. I didn't even know that she was dead, and from the comments on youtube, she didn't have a peaceful life. That's too sad.

Another one :

Edited by ShawAngela

2017 interview with Ivy Ling Po (in grey) and Hu Chin (in yellow). They didn't change at all !!

The two of them in the stage opera Butterfly lovers (I have it, superb ! I didn't even know that Hu Chin was able to sing Chinese opera !!). It seems that it's a tv show in which they sing an extract of this opera. Ling Po appears at 2mn47 and Hu Chin appears at 5mn11.

Ling Po and Lydia Shum in a cha cha cha :

Shih Kien. It seems that it's a tv show in which he surely received an award, and there are some extracts of the TVB series Hot kung fu, and from other of his works. He seems very moved there...

Another one, in which he is older :

1986 tv show : I wonder if the guy iin white could be Kwan Tak Hing...They played so often rivals in the WOng Fei Hung's old movies ! Oh, yes, it's him, I recognize the theme of WFH at the end of the clip! Well, he was still able to perform in 1986 ! Great !

Ku Kuan Chung, with the theme songs of Legend of the Condor Heroes (and alter of Stephen Chows' The mermaid), Luk Siu Fung and others...

Also one of my favourite actors...

in order of appearance : ? ; ? ; Wu FUng ; ? ; Tang Bik Man (or Wan, I don't remember) ; Helena Law Lan ; ? ; Kenneth Tsang ; Patrick Tse Yin ; Theresa Ha Ping.

Chang Yi

It seems that there is a filmography of his tv series, since I recognized the title of 12 gold plaques in the list.

If anyone could translate the titles of hte seires, it would be good, thanks.

Edited by ShawAngela