Sign in to follow this  
ShawAngela

Our beloved stars now and then

By order of appearance : Kenneth tsang ; Paul Chiu Kong ; Charlie Chin ; Patrickk Tse Yin ; David Chiang ; Ti Lung ; Wang Yu ; Yueh Hua ; Derek Yee ; Wu Fung ; Adam Cheng.

Enjoy (more to come...)

You know what is funny is that I kind of got back into HK films watching Better Tomorrow and the rest of the gangster genre. I did not connect Danny Lee to Inframan, Savage Five, etc. Pretty funny. Guy had staying power.

By order of appearance :

Tse Yin ; Kenneth Tsang ; Wu Fung ; Zhang Yang (unless I'm mistaken) ; Chun Pui ; David Chiang ; Ti Lung ; Shek Sau ; Chiu Kong ; Norman Tsui ; Derek Yee ; Yueh Hua ; ? ; ?

If someone could identify the two ?, it would be great !

Some of them didn' tchange at all !

The more they age, the more the three brother Chun Pui, David Chiang and Derek Yee look alike each other !

10 great actresses from 1940 to 1970, but, of course, I could indentify only 5 of them, so, if you know the 5 others, you are welcome to let us know, please.

By order of appearance :

Fung Bo Bo ; Siao Fong Fong ; Connie Chan ; ? ; ? ; Nam Hung ; Yu So Chau (if I'm not mistaken) ; ? ; ? ; ?

1 hour ago, ShawAngela said:

By order of appearance :

Maggie Cheung ; ? ; Angie Chiu ; ? ; Brigitte Lin ; ? ; ?

Who are the four "?" ?

At 1:45 is Joey Wong of the Chinese Ghost Story trilogy; 2:42 is Cherie Chung; 3:10 is Rosamund Kwan.

Edited by AlbertV

20 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

By order of appearance :

Tse Yin ; Kenneth Tsang ; Wu Fung ; Zhang Yang (unless I'm mistaken) ; Chun Pui ; David Chiang ; Ti Lung ; Shek Sau ; Chiu Kong ; Norman Tsui ; Derek Yee ; Yueh Hua ; ? ; ?

If someone could identify the two ?, it would be great !

Some of them didn' tchange at all !

The more they age, the more the three brother Chun Pui, David Chiang and Derek Yee look alike each other !

The second the last one is Chow Chung. The last one is Chor Yuen (film director and perhaps known for playing criminal boss Tu in Jackie Chan's Police Story)

2 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

The second the last one is Chow Chung. The last one is Chor Yuen (film director and perhaps known for playing criminal boss Tu in Jackie Chan's Police Story)

Thank you very much !

They were familiar faces to me, but no way to find their names !

Wow ! Fortunately, you named him !

When I first saw the left picture, I thought that it was Yuen Biao or Chin Siu Ho ! They really look alike, except that Mang Hoi doesn't have the mole...