Sign in to follow this  
DragonClaws

Avengement: Scott Adkins, Louis Mandylor, Thomas Turgoose, Craig Fairbrass (2019)

Looks another solid productio,from the team of Adkins/Johnson, if the trialers anything to go by. There's some great British actors among the supporting cast too.

Hell, yeah!!!

I don't know what Skott Adkins is like in real life, probably, he's nice and sweet, but he is GREAT playing a loose canon, borderline psycho types.

How it was precisely put in Accident Man: " I just don't fight people anymore, I f**king destroy them!"

The trailer looks great but I have to say I saw those metal teeth and my first thought was Scott is going to beat them up then bite them like Luther the Geek (the character of a 90s Z horror movie). Showed my mom and she is a Scott Adkins fan and we both plan to see this. 

2 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

This one gets a theatrical (limited, I imagine) and digital release on May 24th. No talk of a Blu Ray/DVD yet.

The German bluray is out on May 31st.

https://www.amazon.de/Avengement-Blutiger-Freigang-Scott-Adkins/dp/B07NHQXHQV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1550419453&sr=8-1&keywords=avengement

1 hour ago, kingofkungfu2002 said:

The UK bluray is out on July 1st, so I'll be getting that one.

Me too, I reckon. Seems like the best choice.