I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Sign in to follow this  
DragonClaws

Avengement: Scott Adkins, Louis Mandylor, Kierston Waring,Thomas Turgoose, Craig Fairbrass (2019)

Looks another solid productio,from the team of Adkins/Johnson, if the trialers anything to go by. There's some great British actors among the supporting cast too.

Hell, yeah!!!

I don't know what Skott Adkins is like in real life, probably, he's nice and sweet, but he is GREAT playing a loose canon, borderline psycho types.

How it was precisely put in Accident Man: " I just don't fight people anymore, I f**king destroy them!"

The trailer looks great but I have to say I saw those metal teeth and my first thought was Scott is going to beat them up then bite them like Luther the Geek (the character of a 90s Z horror movie). Showed my mom and she is a Scott Adkins fan and we both plan to see this. 

2 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

This one gets a theatrical (limited, I imagine) and digital release on May 24th. No talk of a Blu Ray/DVD yet.

The German bluray is out on May 31st.

https://www.amazon.de/Avengement-Blutiger-Freigang-Scott-Adkins/dp/B07NHQXHQV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1550419453&sr=8-1&keywords=avengement

1 hour ago, kingofkungfu2002 said:

The UK bluray is out on July 1st, so I'll be getting that one.

Me too, I reckon. Seems like the best choice.