I would like to thank everyone who was able to make a donation for the purpose of obtaining new features for the forum. The donation goal was met rather quickly and we here at Kung Fu Fandom can not thank you enough for the support. The plan is once the new site is up and running, the focus will then turn to the forum on updating and adding these new features and we will continue to strive to make your time spent here on the forum as enjoyable as possible. _/|\_

Koravec

Rejected Avatars

Avatars I've used on here (past and present incarnations of the forum):

Were Blount from Goblins 3.gif

- Were-Blount, the werewolf form of the hero from the video game Goblins 3. Here is in the grocery store (the first place you play as him, once you turn on a lamp sending moonlight) by the sofa.

Born Invincible t-shirt.png

- the design for a Born Invincible shirt some guy on the Internet - you gotta figure out who... :wink: - made (used the blue background rather than the black one because the design stood out more).

king-crimson-lizard-09-s-indoor-games.jpg

- The S from "CRIMSON" on the artwork of King Crimson's album Lizard. Also, this serves as a visual representation of the lyrics to the song "Indoor Games" - my fav' song off this record - and it's the first letter of my screen name. :tongue:

Jefferson Airplane-White Rabbit.jpg

- as a tribute following the passing of several members of the band, an artwork of the "White Rabbit" single by Jefferson Airplane. 

82248.jpg

- a screenshot from (the beginning of) the video game King's Quest III, but the cropping leaving just the house made it look like a picture of Donald Duck. :bs_coveredlaugh:

brucele4.jpg

- my current one is a picture with my favorite Bruce Lee imitator, Bruce Le, and a credit. No idea where this is from, just found it on the Web and I liked it.

Not sure which one I like best though...

Edited by Secret Executioner

@Secret Executioner Like a very crude and demented looking Donald Duck lol.

The illusion really only works when the pic is so small as in the case of on the webpage to where you cant really make out what its of.

8D2012D2-AE8D-474C-8EBB-52DBF6441CD2.jpeg

Edited by Koravec

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:31 PM, Secret Executioner said:

- a screenshot from (the beginning of) the video game King's Quest III, but the cropping leaving just the house made it look like a picture of Donald Duck.

2 hours ago, Secret Executioner said:

@Koravec I've put it back on just so people could see it. :nodding 

It might not be ideal but you could try the image with a border:

border.jpg

Or perhaps a distorted version:

640 x 640.jpg

Although even those look a bit like Donald Duck , especially when reduced in size:

100 x 100.jpg 100 x 100 b.jpg

Edited by Silver and Gold Dragon

Thanks for the suggestions, @Silver and Gold Dragon. I'm not too keen on deformed or too small pictures though TBH.

On a sidenote, here's the origin of my signature picture in case you were wondering - the fighting style of the villain from a 1974 Taiwanese basher called Tiger at Top. It can be seen some time after the 30 minute mark.

33 minutes ago, Secret Executioner said:

Thanks for the suggestions, @Silver and Gold Dragon. I'm not too keen on deformed or too small pictures though TBH.

On a sidenote, here's the origin of my signature picture in case you were wondering - the fighting style of the villain from a 1974 Taiwanese basher called Tiger at Top. It can be seen some time after the 30 minute mark.

In case you wanted a signature without the watermark, I created some for you (as well as an added bonus from the same film)...

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

Thanks a lot for that, @Drunken Monk. :laugh 

I hadn't realized you could upload pictures for your signature like as attachments so I had kept a picture link from my Photobucket, hence the watermark. But as a way of saying thanks, I'll be adding that other gif you made.

Edited by Secret Executioner